Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello well done on your wi result, brilliant. A girls night in and little Jackson too, sounds like a good time xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

9/1/15

Hex A - 250mls ss milk
Hex B - Fruit n fibre with a banana

Brekki - The above

Dinner - jacket spud with tuna mayo salad and a boiled egg

Tea - SW cottage pie and tonsssss of veg

Drinks - tea, orange and pineapple NAS, Pepsi Max, hot choc

Snacks - persimmon, grapes, pomegranate, and a ww apple and pear dessert yogurt

Syns - mayo (5) hot choc (2) total so far 7

Mmm, I think cottage pie is my all time favourite meal and loads of lovely colourful veg. I could eat that every day I reckon, well for a good few weeks anyway. I love it topped with mashed bns and carrot too and all perfectly on plan. :)

Lol G'Day Linda hehe - see i have the twang.

It was lush nom nom I really need to make the effort to make my ownx

Ah, you have the twang but do you have the thongs? lol

(just in case that confused anyone, its what they call flipflops)

Evening lovely - and thanks. I got a nice surprise at WI, its about time I turned things around! The coat was a real bargain hehe.

Andrea is coming over to stay on Saturday night along with my sons GF and were having wine and pizzas while the boys are out doing a belated wetting of the babies head lol

So .......... no doubt Andrea and Lauren will be chatting and giggling (theyre about the same age) and i will of course under duress ( yeah right) look after the little fella yayyyyyyyyyyyyy xx

Superb night... and I'm sure you'll factor in some pizza and wine too. Or how about cheats pitta pizza, so you can have more or less the same and save your syns for the wine? :D

Have a fab time with the girls and enjoy your cuddles with that gorgeous boy. I've got both grandkids for the whole weekend, so will be tired but lovin' it. xx

What you planning on getting up to then lol?

Ahh, he'll be loving all of the cuddles and attention. Have a lovely time! xx

Lol now that would be telling!!! Andrea and Lauren are like long lost sisters lol theyre giggly when they get together and with wine flowing well lets just say god help the neighbours haha x

Hello well done on your wi result, brilliant. A girls night in and little Jackson too, sounds like a good time xx

Thanks lovely - it was a lovely surprise! Andrea says hes is actually giggling/chuckling now I cant wait to hear him. All in the space of a week cos he wasnt last weekend when i had him lol. He has been swimming today, im off next Friday so im going to watch him while he has his lesson whoop whoop x

Mmm, I think cottage pie is my all time favourite meal and loads of lovely colourful veg. I could eat that every day I reckon, well for a good few weeks anyway. I love it topped with mashed bns and carrot too and all perfectly on plan. :)

Ah, you have the twang but do you have the thongs? lol

(just in case that confused anyone, its what they call flipflops)

Superb night... and I'm sure you'll factor in some pizza and wine too. Or how about cheats pitta pizza, so you can have more or less the same and save your syns for the wine? :D

Have a fab time with the girls and enjoy your cuddles with that gorgeous boy. I've got both grandkids for the whole weekend, so will be tired but lovin' it. xx

Ooooo I got all sorts of thongs me lol pity they dont look good on me!

I think I am going to treat myself and have proper pizza ive not had one for god knows how long, I will be on plan until I eat that and then straight back on it on Sunday. I will only have a couple of glasses of wine, the younguns will drink most of it haha.
Cant wait to see Jackson I get withdrawl symptoms, ive not seen him since last Saturday :cry: xx

Good for you re pizza, and wine, bet youll have loadsa laughs! Just what you deserve, all of you.
Aw, time does fly with the baby milestones. Im sure he'll be demonstrating loads of his newly aquired giggles to his lovely Nanna :) xx

Morning
Hope you have a lovely time tonight x

Good for you re pizza, and wine, bet youll have loadsa laughs! Just what you deserve, all of you. Aw, time does fly with the baby milestones. Im sure he'll be demonstrating loads of his newly aquired giggles to his lovely Nanna :) xx

I think I best have hangover stuff ready for tomorrow morning lol 6 ppl with bad heads doesn't sound good!

I'm hoping Jackson is full of himself he had his injections mid week and she said he was a star! Having said that he was grizzly yesterday x

Hope you enjoy your evening of Pizza and Wine! That sounds like the perfect Saturday Night In to me x

Back