Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Purchases today a skirt for work to wear with tights and boots 3 quid

And ...... Dare I attempt the ropes for 2 quid! I've bought them now lol. Will have to make sure I don't do my back any damage but can only try

Oh and lunch and a hair colour and cut. I've had layers cut back in to tidy it up a bit

Attachments

• image-1212847232.jpg
    image-1212847232.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2910922391.jpg
    image-2910922391.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 67
  • image-803513942.jpg
    image-803513942.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 85
  • image-1293096632.jpg
    image-1293096632.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 75
Good afternoon!

That skirt looks fab, I really need to get me some skirts as not worn them for ages. £3? Bargain!

Hehe I was looking at skipping ropes recently thinking should I? Just don't get yourself all tangled up in 'em like I would lol!

Lunch looks yummy and I absolutely love the layers you've had put in your hair, it's looking great hun xx

Its not a great pic of the skirt lol but a bargain all the same hehe.
The ropes may only be used once but for £2 cant grumble

I was tempted to get all my hair chopped but im too scared lol I know it will grow again but its the time it takes eek x

Its not a great pic of the skirt lol but a bargain all the same hehe.
The ropes may only be used once but for £2 cant grumble

I was tempted to get all my hair chopped but im too scared lol I know it will grow again but its the time it takes eek x

Why have your hair chopped if it doesn't need it I say and it looks lovely as is. As you said yesterday I think, don't fix what isn't broken ;) or whatever the saying is, you know what I mean hehe xx

Why have your hair chopped if it doesn't need it I say and it looks lovely as is. As you said yesterday I think, don't fix what isn't broken ;) or whatever the saying is, you know what I mean hehe xx

Lol I keep fancying a change cos my face shape has changed since losing weight.

Just too scared to do it lol x

Evening hair looks lovely. I found I needed a New hair cut for the new me if that makes sense.
Love the skirt too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Purchases today a skirt for work to wear with tights and boots 3 quid

And ...... Dare I attempt the ropes for 2 quid! I've bought them now lol. Will have to make sure I don't do my back any damage but can only try

Oh and lunch and a hair colour and cut. I've had layers cut back in to tidy it up a bit

I'd not realised you had actually had a haircut lol it's lovely but you could even go shorter.

I nearly bought that skirt in red for 3 quid but the size I wanted to buy didn't go round me so I didn't lol

Oh bloody hell! Skipping with your back? :eek:

Evening hair looks lovely. I found I needed a New hair cut for the new me if that makes sense. Love the skirt too Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It certainly does Jen. It's just finding the bottle to do it lol. I'd never go really short again as I hated it and it took me years to grow it back again.

Will have a think and a look at styles maybe do one of those virtual things online where I upload a photo and try styles on it lol x

I'd not realised you had actually had a haircut lol it's lovely but you could even go shorter. I nearly bought that skirt in red for 3 quid but the size I wanted to buy didn't go round me so I didn't lol Oh bloody hell! Skipping with your back? :eek:

Lol that's why I'm scared to get it cut in case it's too drastic.

I've not tried the skirt on yet lol so hope it fits. It's only for work so if it's no good I've not wasted lots of money

The skipping ... Will try when there's no one home and see how I manage. Hubby just shook his had and tutted at me grrrr x

Back