Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hope the afternoon and evening have gone... and going.... well :) xx

Hi hun it was lovely thanks. I had 3 slices of pizza and 3 glasses of wine whoops. 2lb up as a result but I'm back on it now so hopefully that will come down again x

We ordered the pizzas at 7.20 they still weren't here at 8.30 so I rang them. She said the driver is out with them now and shouldn't be long. 9.05 still no pizzas so rang back, they had messed up and sent the order to the wrong address. So 20 mins later free 12 inch pizzas free cheesy garlic bread and free ltr of coke :)

Lol that's why I'm scared to get it cut in case it's too drastic.

I've not tried the skirt on yet lol so hope it fits. It's only for work so if it's no good I've not wasted lots of money

The skipping ... Will try when there's no one home and see how I manage. Hubby just shook his had and tutted at me grrrr x

G'day Sheila how's Skippy lol

We could do a minis skipping song lol x
We could do a minis

G'day Sheila how's Skippy lol We could do a minis skipping song lol x We could do a minis

Pmsl I'll be thinking of words to put to a tune now!

The neighbours will think there's an earthquake when I start jumping! Good job the boobs have shrunk a lot no black eyes haha x

10/1/15 Red Day

HEX A 40G of RF Cheddar & 30G FF cheddar
HEX B 2 x wholemeal bread & 2 Alpen Lights

Brunch - 2 X Richmond Sausages, 2 slices of toast, mushrooms, fried egg

Tea - Hunters Chicken and salad with mushrooms

Drinks - Tea, Pepsi max,Hot Choccy

Snacks - maybe some pineapple and a yogurt

Syns - 2 x sausages (6) BBQ sauce (1) Hot choccy (2) Margerine(1) Total 10

Attachments

• image-2263806129.jpg
    image-2263806129.jpg
    508.4 KB · Views: 62
Mmm, drooling over your food pic... mine was nice but other people's food always seems so enticing somehow. Well, apart from the casserole my friend sent me a pic of the other day, after she dropped it into the sink (and the sink had three inches of soapy water in the bottom lol)
Bit poo getting your pizza so late last night but at least you got freebies xx

Mmm, drooling over your food pic... mine was nice but other people's food always seems so enticing somehow. Well, apart from the casserole my friend sent me a pic of the other day, after she dropped it into the sink (and the sink had three inches of soapy water in the bottom lol)
Bit poo getting your pizza so late last night but at least you got freebies xx

Awww im sure your food is lovely hun!

Oops I had to laugh at the casserole saga! bless her lol. Yeah it was late but maybe thats a good thing I think I got past the hungry stage, if it had been earlier I may have eaten the whole 12" pizza myself haha x

Good evening, glad you had a good time last night and free pizzas are a bonus. How was your sister? Hope she's on the mend and stopped smoking xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good evening, glad you had a good time last night and free pizzas are a bonus. How was your sister? Hope she's on the mend and stopped smoking xx

Hi hun - It tasted better as it was free lol and the wine helped wash it down of course eek.

Sis is just the same, shes waiting for an appt to see a neurologist, the optician thinks she may have a tumour on her pituitary gland which means an op! Hopefully she wont have to wait long. She did stop smoking but she's back on them again grrrrrrr and the more you tell her to stop the more she smokes.

She is however going to try and do something about her eating and diet, I sat with her for 3 hours today and did a SW plan for/with her. Her tablets have made her weight balloon and she is eating rubbish. So hopefully she will stick with it and she said she will join my group too x

Oh, your hair looks lovely curly. Have you tried products to stop it frizzing? Its very similar to a friend of mines hair, I could ask her what she started using because a couple of years ago, she found something that really seemed to help and it always looks lovely now.

Good news re your sister. I hope she does join your group, it could well have a positive effect in more ways than just losing some weight. xx

I like your hair curly. With your sister I suppose you have to leave her to make her own decisions but I think it'll help her if she joins your SW group, the overall lifestyle may make her want to quit smoking again in the future. Give her time xx

Oh, your hair looks lovely curly. Have you tried products to stop it frizzing? Its very similar to a friend of mines hair, I could ask her what she started using because a couple of years ago, she found something that really seemed to help and it always looks lovely now.

Good news re your sister. I hope she does join your group, it could well have a positive effect in more ways than just losing some weight. xx

Thanks hun - Ive tried all sorts on it in the past, its very thick and wiry with a natural curl. I gave up buying products and hair dryers with diffusers etc. Please do ask thank you.

Sis is just plain stubborn, but both her and her OH have gotten so big I actually feel sorry for them. Neither of them do any exercise or eat anything healthy apart from when she makes a proper dinner. Otherwise its stuff from the freezer and packets. I cant really be a hypocrit as thats how I got to the weight I did, but I was never unhealthy like they are. I want to try and help her as much as I can but she has to want it. x

Back