Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I like your hair curly. With your sister I suppose you have to leave her to make her own decisions but I think it'll help her if she joins your SW group, the overall lifestyle may make her want to quit smoking again in the future. Give her time xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Cookie.

I really do hope so, I feel she is actually slowly killing herself and it hurts to see it. She turns 50 this year and looks 60, I would love to be able to have the time to cook for her every day so that I know she is eating properly. When I called today she had eaten nothing at all and that was 2.30pm, then her OH brought her a dinner in which her MIL had made which means she wont eat anything more now grrrr 1 meal a day is rubbish.

Sorry for the rant she frustrates me :( xx

No need to apologise at all, we need to get things off our chests that's how we support each other.
You never know 2015 might be the year she does something good for herself. Fingers crossed xx

No need to apologise at all, we need to get things off our chests that's how we support each other.
You never know 2015 might be the year she does something good for herself. Fingers crossed xx

Fingers crossed hun thank you xx

I used body shop shampoo & conditioner on my hair which sulphate free and I've found my hair is much better for it. I'm inbetween daily conditioner for when my hair is dry.

How did Saturday go? X

Morning, lovely hair! :) Fingers crossed your sister will try to turn things around this year. I can understand your frustration xx

Hi Sam .. She rang me today to say she's had another funny turn she must have blacked out cos she can't remember anything from 11.30 thisi morning till speaking to me at 1.25! Scary x

I used body shop shampoo & conditioner on my hair which sulphate free and I've found my hair is much better for it. I'm inbetween daily conditioner for when my hair is dry. How did Saturday go? X Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Michelle it's worth a shot and funnily enough one of the girls at work is having a body shop party

Saturday was lovely apart from the pizza dilemma lol we still had a good girlie night though x

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB
- 35g Fruit n Fibre

Brekki - The above

Dinner - Leftover SW cottage pie, swede, carrots and oxo beef gravy

Tea - Stewed beef and onions, carrots, broccoli,cauli, peas, boiled potatoes, small dumpling and gravy

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks - Grapes, persimmon, pineapple, muller orange yogurt

Syns - Dumpling (9) hot choc (2) Gravy (2)Total 13

Attachments

• image-3072375921.jpg
    image-3072375921.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image-2441734845.jpg
    image-2441734845.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 53
Evening lovely.... yet another good food day, you're really back in the swing, aren't you :)

Worrying about your sister, I agree. :confused:

Evening hunni - thank you. I am enjoying my food again and planning proper meals.

Yes I definitely am worried about her, I just wish they would rush her appt through! :cry: xx

Evening hunni - thank you. I am enjoying my food again and planning proper meals.

Yes I definitely am worried about her, I just wish they would rush her appt through! :cry: xx

Is there no one else you can get onside to get it rushed. I know not everyone can jump the list but it does sound serious enough to warrant it.

Is there no one else you can get onside to get it rushed. I know not everyone can jump the list but it does sound serious enough to warrant it.

The doc only sent off to the hospital as an urgent referral on Weds, Ive told her to see when the letter comes and ring to put her name on a cancellation list. I told her to go private, her OH can more than afford it but she wont, shes as stubborn as a mule grrr x

Off to do lunches for tomorrow then a quick catch up on e mails and bed I think. Im nodding off to sleep booo. Working 7.20 till 5 tomorrow so a longgggggggg day yuk, but I do have Friday off to go see little man at his swimming lesson I cant wait hehe Night ladies catch u all tomorrow xx

New pic of Jackson :)

Attachments

• image-2084602066.jpg
    image-2084602066.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 58
Back