Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Mprning Sheila x
That pic is so lovely x

Attachments

• 1421131851284.jpg
    1421131851284.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 46
Love the new hair Sheila :) Sorry I've not been on much lately. X PS-Jackson is so cute! X

HEXA - 40g RF Mature Cheddar
HEXB
- 2 X Alpen Lights

Brekki - 2 x Alpen Lights and an apple

Dinner - Jacket potato with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea - Pork Steak, boiled rice, broccoli, cauli and carrots with SW kofte sauce

Drinks - NAS, Pepsi Max, Hot choc

Snacks - Pineapple, grapes, raspberries and blueberries with muller vanilla, cheese on toast later

Syns - Mayo (4) 2 x wholemeal (5) Hot choc (2) Total 11

Attachments

• image-4130005510.jpg
    image-4130005510.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Evening miniminners :) Hope everyone is well?

Ive had another good food day totally on plan ( I know I shouldnt but ive weighed and im 2lbs up from last WI) grrrr I know I know I can hear you all shouting lol. Tomorrow is what counts.

Wednesday is eat light day which means cereal for brekkie then fruit for dinner and nothing more until after WI. I'll be gutted with a gain in my new book!!

HEXA - 40g RF Mature Cheddar HEXB - 2 X Alpen Lights Brekki - 2 x Alpen Lights and an apple Dinner - Jacket potato with tuna/mayo and salad Tea - Pork Steak, boiled rice, broccoli, cauli and carrots with SW kofte sauce Drinks - NAS, Pepsi Max, Hot choc Snacks - Pineapple, grapes, raspberries and blueberries with muller vanilla, cheese on toast later Syns - Mayo (4) 2 x wholemeal (5) Hot choc (2) Total 11

What's Kofte Sauce? X

Evening miniminners :) Hope everyone is well? Ive had another good food day totally on plan ( I know I shouldnt but ive weighed and im 2lbs up from last WI) grrrr I know I know I can hear you all shouting lol. Tomorrow is what counts. Wednesday is eat light day which means cereal for brekkie then fruit for dinner and nothing more until after WI. I'll be gutted with a gain in my new book!!

I'll be keeping my toes, fingers and legs crossed for a good result! X

What's Kofte Sauce? X

I'll be keeping my toes, fingers and legs crossed for a good result! X

• 2 tsp peeled and finely grated ginger
  • 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
  • 2 tsp crushed fennel seeds
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1 tsp mild or medium chilli powder
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 tsp tumeric
  • 2 tbsp medium curry powder
  • 500ml carton passata
  • ¼ tsp artificial sweetener

Put them all in a pan and simmer for 20 minutes hun I make my own meatballs usually but id taken the pork out and had none of the jars of sauce hubby likes so thought s*d it all make that see how it goes and voila - it was lush

Be warned cover the pan when simmering lol it makes a horrible mess when splashing

[*]2 tsp peeled and finely grated ginger [*]2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed [*]2 tsp crushed fennel seeds [*]1 tsp ground cinnamon [*]1 tsp mild or medium chilli powder [*]Salt and freshly ground black pepper [*]1 tsp tumeric [*]2 tbsp medium curry powder [*]500ml carton passata [*]¼ tsp artificial sweetener Put them all in a pan and simmer for 20 minutes hun I make my own meatballs usually but id taken the pork out and had none of the jars of sauce hubby likes so thought s*d it all make that see how it goes and voila - it was lush Be warned cover the pan when simmering lol it makes a horrible mess when splashing

That sounds really yummy! I could probably do it with my quorn fillets? X

Im going downstairs now to make another batch of coleslaw and do lunches for tomorrow. Will look to see if theres anything I fancy that can be put in the slow cooker so theres a meal when i get in from WI instead of not having anything ready then picking.

Maybe a chicken curry OR diced chicken with the leftover Kofta sauce, OR I might buy some BFree wraps and make a calzone pizza nom nom
Food for thought lol

Night ladies sleep well xx

Hi Sam .. She rang me today to say she's had another funny turn she must have blacked out cos she can't remember anything from 11.30 thisi morning till speaking to me at 1.25! Scary x

Oh my, that is very scary and a big worry for you. I can't believe they are not sorting this asap :confused:

What's Kofte Sauce? X

It is delicious hun and very easy to make

Im going downstairs now to make another batch of coleslaw and do lunches for tomorrow. Will look to see if theres anything I fancy that can be put in the slow cooker so theres a meal when i get in from WI instead of not having anything ready then picking.

Maybe a chicken curry OR diced chicken with the leftover Kofta sauce, OR I might buy some BFree wraps and make a calzone pizza nom nom
Food for thought lol

Night ladies sleep well xx

Night Sheila, looks like I've just missed you. Definitely keep off those scales you naughty girl lol!

Really hope you get a loss tomorrow hun xx

Good Luck for today :) Wednesday Crew are going to smash it! X

Morning
Good luck for W.i
Have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back