Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies thank you all. I'm off to wi soon eek. I had cereal for brekki and fruit and a yogurt for dinner I'm starving lol

Catch you all later when I'm home and I've eaten x

Evening ladies thank you all. I'm off to wi soon eek. I had cereal for brekki and fruit and a yogurt for dinner I'm starving lol

Catch you all later when I'm home and I've eaten x

Good luck for weigh in Sheila, I know your gonna smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Im back with a STS - A bit disappointing as apart from Saturday night I feel ive had a fab week :cry: never mind will keep at it.

Over syns on my tea as it was quick back on it tomorrow x

Oh boo, that's disappointing for you, but you're a trier and will see the results soon x

Evening hun :), I think a sts is fab and your body is probably playing catch up, I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week hun and your food looked delicious this week ;).

Kay xx

Brekki - fruit n fibre (hex A and B)

Dinner - grapes, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple and a mullerlight

Tea - tacos with ex lean mince, tomatoes cucumber, sw coleslaw, cheese and guacamole

Drinks - NAS, Pepsi Max, Tea

Syns - taco shells (10.5) guacamole (4) cheese (4) and taco mix (1.5) total 20

Attachments

• image-3289579485.jpg
    image-3289579485.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 54
Evening hun :), I think a sts is fab and your body is probably playing catch up, I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week hun and your food looked delicious this week ;).

Kay xx

Thanks Kay hun - Im a bit miffed but as you say maybe playing catch up after months of not following the plan 100%. xx

I hope I've done it correctly... But even if I haven't it should still be a loss ( I hope, you never know, I could have the same fate as you!) X

I hope I've done it correctly... But even if I haven't it should still be a loss ( I hope, you never know, I could have the same fate as you!) X

Thats not a like to the fate bit lol - I think youve had a cracking week Chelle. Even if you havent had a proper EESP week youve had a strict EE week and that should go in your favour - I feel a good loss for you xx

Booo to the sts, I bet you get a bigger loss next week, I am a firm believer in sometimes it taking a while to show on the scales x

Right ladies not normally such an early night for me but im going to have a longgggggggggggg soak in a bubble bath, take my SW book and look over the SP plan and then do my eyebrows. After that I think im gonna have an early night my eyes are sore and im tired. Ive developed little white (spots/lumps) on my eyelids over the last few months and im sure its lack of sleep. Some say cholesterol but mines been tested and is fine.

So im signing off and will catch u all tomorrow - sorry ive not been to all diaries ladies x

Thanks Chelle hunni - I hope so. I might give EESP a try for a couple of days, there were some good losses on it this week and people only did it for a couple of days x

Worth a try, it's not going to do any harm x

Your food does look good x

Right ladies not normally such an early night for me but im going to have a longgggggggggggg soak in a bubble bath, take my SW book and look over the SP plan and then do my eyebrows. After that I think im gonna have an early night my eyes are sore and im tired. Ive developed little white (spots/lumps) on my eyelids over the last few months and im sure its lack of sleep. Some say cholesterol but mines been tested and is fine.

So im signing off and will catch u all tomorrow - sorry ive not been to all diaries ladies x

Hope you enjoyed the bath & all fired up for EESP :D x

Back