Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good Luck for WI :) Can't wait to hear how you've done with SP! X

Oh Texty I am sorry as I know you tried so hard.
You did have an off plan day would that have normally resulted in a gain? Maybe you used sp to balance that out?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm sorry to hear that Hun, but this could be one of those weeks where you get the loss you deserve the week after you have done it , if that makes sense sx

Oh Texty I am sorry as I know you tried so hard. You did have an off plan day would that have normally resulted in a gain? Maybe you used sp to balance that out? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It may have Jen. I thought by doing it I might even scrape a lb off but never mind. I'm going back to ee tomorrow I've missed my grapes and yogurts etc. I think it's kind of like when I did 6 days on success express and only lost half! I think I'll stick to what I know xx

I'm sorry to hear about your sts, I know how I felt last week with mine. Fingers crossed your sp loss will catch you up with the EE loss this week! Interestingly the ladies in my meeting who did EESP either sts or gained, glad u didn't get the latter x

I'm sorry to hear about your sts, I know how I felt last week with mine. Fingers crossed your sp loss will catch you up with the EE loss this week! Interestingly the ladies in my meeting who did EESP either sts or gained, glad u didn't get the latter x

Thanks chick - oh god id have thrown the towel in if id had a gain lol . Will plod on with EE and see how i do next week x
x

Thanks chick - oh god id have thrown the towel in if id had a gain lol . Will plod on with EE and see how i do next week x x

Keeping everything crossed for you! I had no idea what I would of done if if I had maintained again!!! X

Back