Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I think its really hard once at target to get the balance just right. I think I might have a back to basics week on EE x

My Consultant advised that to some of the members in my group too x

mine just basically said some plans dont work for some ppl like original or green they dont work for everyone x

Do red and green still exist as they are never mentioned in group x

Well ladies 4 days of SP and I lost .. .......

Zilch!!' I'm gutted

Gubber (or words to that effect!) I'm sure I'm not the only one convinced you were going to have a cracking loss. :confused:

It may have Jen. I thought by doing it I might even scrape a lb off but never mind. I'm going back to ee tomorrow I've missed my grapes and yogurts etc. I think it's kind of like when I did 6 days on success express and only lost half! I think I'll stick to what I know xx

I do agree that it isn't for everyone, there seem to be a lot that don't get on with it... from what I've seen, more don't than do like it. I'm just going to stick with EE too but with more consideration for the S foods on the list, when I can. You know that EE done 100% works for you, so going back to basics should sort you out for a loss next week hun.
It just seems so unfair when we try so hard and don't get the expected result. Hugs xxx

Gubber (or words to that effect!) I'm sure I'm not the only one convinced you were going to have a cracking loss. :confused:

I do agree that it isn't for everyone, there seem to be a lot that don't get on with it... from what I've seen, more don't than do like it. I'm just going to stick with EE too but with more consideration for the S foods on the list, when I can. You know that EE done 100% works for you, so going back to basics should sort you out for a loss next week hun.
It just seems so unfair when we try so hard and don't get the expected result. Hugs xxx

I think id convinced myself hun, I felt even though id had Friday night off plan id more than made up for it. Never mind its done now and at least I know what and what doesnt work for me. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you for your WI xx

Sorry about your result Sheila xx

Not the end of the world but I know it does feel like it sometimes! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun - deffo not the end, but your right it does feel it sometimes especially when you know youve worked hard for something x

They do hun they just dont promote them. I often do an odd Red day ive never done a green x

I might have to look into green days as I know most veggies used to follow those x

I don't have access to the website but are the red/green plans still in there?x

I can't see anything but then I probably haven't had the chance to sit down and look properly If I'm honest! X

mine just basically said some plans dont work for some ppl like original or green they dont work for everyone x

Makes sense doesn't it, our bodies are all different x

I might have to look into green days as I know most veggies used to follow those x

I got to target with mainly green days as I'm not really a big meat eater x

I can't see anything but then I probably haven't had the chance to sit down and look properly If I'm honest! X

Yep I'm sure red & green plans are still on the website x

Makes sense doesn't it, our bodies are all different x I got to target with mainly green days as I'm not really a big meat eater x Yep I'm sure red & green plans are still on the website x

How much did you lose to get to goal? Did u prefer green to EE? X

Our C said red and green days were no more, however you can still buy old books and recipe books that were done before the change still have red and green syn values etc in them... Lots of peeps still do red and green, I used to lots of green... xx

How much did you lose to get to goal? Did u prefer green to EE? X

I lost 16lb to get to goal & it took me 12mths:eek: it's the wine & chocs I couldn't go without!!! Hmmmm I'll have the odd EE day but really don't mind either way, but I prefer meat free, so even if I'm having a green day I don't always have my 2nd hexa/b. I don't always have my hex fullstop, it depends what I'm having I don't really drink milk either so hexa will be cheese & that doesn't always work. x

I lost 16lb to get to goal & it took me 12mths:eek: it's the wine & chocs I couldn't go without!!! Hmmmm I'll have the odd EE day but really don't mind either way, but I prefer meat free, so even if I'm having a green day I don't always have my 2nd hexa/b. I don't always have my hex fullstop, it depends what I'm having I don't really drink milk either so hexa will be cheese & that doesn't always work. x

Well Done on getting to goal! My Club 10 is 1 Stone so I can't really think passed that yet! C

Maybe you're one of those people who need more calories to lose weight than eesp provides x

More IS More u mean Ann! X

Hello, sorry about your STS, only just caught up on here, I'm surprised about your result this week but here's to a good EE week ahead. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back