Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening miniminners! not been in long from the hospital - they have now told mother in law her rib is broken!! ffs she has a massive lump on her back, theyve said they cant operate due to her age and her reduced lung function.

Ive done a Red Day today purely by accident

HEXA - 40g RF cheddar
HEXB - 2 x wholemeal bread x 2

Brekkie - Persimmon, grapes,pineapple and an orange mullerlight

Dinner - Ham, cheese and tomato sarnies and a banana

Tea - 3 x NuMe Cumberland Sausages, a full tin of chopped toms, mushrooms and a fried egg and 2 wholemeal

Drinks - Lemon and lime water, tea, pepsi max

Snacks - maltesers and hot choc

Syns - 3 sausages (3) hot choc (2) mini maltesers (5) total 10

Hello, sorry about your STS, only just caught up on here, I'm surprised about your result this week but here's to a good EE week ahead. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Cookie - I was suprised too hun. Never mind i'll plod on :D its good to be back to the old plan lol even though ive had a red day x

Flippin eck how has mother in law got a broken rib, and what is the lump on her back do you know? x

Oh my that's sounds dreadful, what caused that? She must be in terrible pain bless her! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening miniminners! not been in long from the hospital - they have now told mother in law her rib is broken!! ffs she has a massive lump on her back, theyve said they cant operate due to her age and her reduced lung function. Ive done a Red Day today purely by accident HEXA - 40g RF cheddar HEXB - 2 x wholemeal bread x 2 Brekkie - Persimmon, grapes,pineapple and an orange mullerlight Dinner - Ham, cheese and tomato sarnies and a banana Tea - 3 x NuMe Cumberland Sausages, a full tin of chopped toms, mushrooms and a fried egg and 2 wholemeal Drinks - Lemon and lime water, tea, pepsi max Snacks - maltesers and hot choc Syns - 3 sausages (3) hot choc (2) mini maltesers (5) total 10

Well Done on your fab red day. How is your MiL today? X

Oh my that's sounds dreadful, what caused that? She must be in terrible pain bless her! Xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Michelle/cookie I can't multi quote :-(

She fell in her bedroom on Xmas day against a set of drawers. She wouldnt go to hospital cos it was Xmas day, the pain got worse over the next few days so they called the paramedics. They told her she was badly bruised. Then last week she couldn't even make it out of bed. So last Saturday an ambulance took her into a and e where they diagnosed a fractured rib and pneumonia. She was admitted to the ward. The physio came to see her on weds and mil had noticed the lump sticking out of her back. The physio of course wouldn't touch her but told the nurse. They took her for another x ray and her rib is broken and that's what the lump is, it's the rib bone sticking out!!

So no op no physio. They said hopefully it will heal!!! How can it it's broken she has a huge lump grrr x

Crikey Sheila, your poor mother in law must be in a bad way and its yet more worry for you. :sigh: Well done on your food day, turned out RED but that's no problem, its a good one :)

She looks and sounds dreadful hun, I think I might be having a word even tho it's not my place to I might just have to mention what I do for work x

Thanks lovely not heard anything yet I think she was hoping to go home I've told her shes not ready x

Hope she doesn't rush to go home, hospital is probably the best place for her at the moment x

Sorry to hear about your mil.
Sounds like you have lots going on again hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g Fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
the above

Dinner -
jacket spud with tuna/mayo lettuce tomato and cucumber

Tea -
Pollock (fish) SW chips and peas

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks -
Persimmon, grapes and toffee mullerlight

Syns -
Mayo (3) dash of milk (1) Hot choc (2) mini maltesers (5) Total 11

HEXA - 250mls ss milk HEXB - 35g Fruit n fibre Brekkie - the above Dinner - jacket spud with tuna/mayo lettuce tomato and cucumber Tea - Pollock (fish) SW chips and peas Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, hot choc Snacks - Persimmon, grapes and toffee mullerlight Syns - Mayo (3) dash of milk (1) Hot choc (2) mini maltesers (5) Total 11

What a fabulous day despite all you have going on! Well Done You! X

Back