Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning
Enjoy your time with Jackson.
It was a good food day yesterday. Though i notice you haven't put any syns down for the corn beef patties ( not sure you may have counted it when you had them yesterday) just thought I would mention it as I know you are struggling to get the weight loss you deserve so maybe we need to make sure everything is being counted.
Hope you don't mind me putting this just trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Enjoy your time with Jackson. It was a good food day yesterday. Though i notice you haven't put any syns down for the corn beef patties ( not sure you may have counted it when you had them yesterday) just thought I would mention it as I know you are struggling to get the weight loss you deserve so maybe we need to make sure everything is being counted. Hope you don't mind me putting this just trying to help. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I don't mind at all Jen I had counted them when I updated then for some reason when I add pics it messes all my typing up and I hadn't noticed they were missing so ty for checking. Luckily I was still within syns phew. They are 1 syn for 3 so not too bad xx

TEXTY'S FRESH START BEGINS NOW

Ah I thought it was unusual as you normally count them. They sound nice if you like corned beef!

Need the recipe for the corned beef patties please x

Hi hun of course

Smash as required I didn't measure
Sliced corned beef from Morrisons market street (4 slices 100g ) 0.5 syns per slice
Salt, pepper, herbs and I used onion salt but you could use fresh pre softened onions
Make up the smash, add the herbs etc then mash in the 4 slices of corned beef

I made 6 patties which means you can have 3 for 1 syn pan fry until golden brown I used my griddle and frylight xx

Hi Sam - just having half an hour out while Andrea has Jackson to see his great grandma :D We've been food shopping so all stocked up for now, im doing steak for tea with SW chips, mushrooms, peas, egg the lads with have onion rings too I shall resist whoop x

Hi Sam - just having half an hour out while Andrea has Jackson to see his great grandma :D We've been food shopping so all stocked up for now, im doing steak for tea with SW chips, mushrooms, peas, egg the lads with have onion rings too I shall resist whoop x

Ooh, I shall be round for me tea, that sounds gooorrrrrrggeeeouuss :D

Yay to resisting onion rings xx

It does sound nice. Have you tried the sw pepper sauce with it its lush. Though I find it better if I half the stock

I'm salivating at the thought lol x

Was it good? And did you manage to resist the onion rings? One is just never enough so I wouldn't dare even have a taster! Have you got Jackson overnight again or have they gone now? Whichever, I hope you get a good night hun xx

It does sound nice. Have you tried the sw pepper sauce with it its lush. Though I find it better if I half the stock

I've made a lovely peppercorn sauce using beef oxo stock, loads of crushed black pepper and add some philadelphia light. You can thicken with a teaspoonful of cornflour, mixed in with the stock before heating, just keep stirring. Not sure offhand of the syns but easy enough to work out and its so tasty on either steak, burgers, chops, or chicken. I've even had the leftover sauce on a jacket potato and veg. :)

Not tried it hun as Im not a lover of pepper sauce OH would probably have it though he likes that kinda stuff

I would love an easy Diane sauce recipe though if you know of one with few or no syns x

Was it good? And did you manage to resist the onion rings? One is just never enough so I wouldn't dare even have a taster! Have you got Jackson overnight again or have they gone now? Whichever, I hope you get a good night hun xx

It was lovely but didnt get it while hot as Jackson was playing up :-( Yeah I have him tonight too hun. He's been really grizzly the last week, shes got him some lactulose and some paracetamol from the doc so hopefully he will be back to his happy self soon xx

HEXA - none yet - dont know what to have
HEXB -
B Free wrap

Brekki - persimmon, grapes, pomegranate and toffee mullerlight

Dinner - B Free wrap with curry and rice

Tea -
Steak, SW chips, onions, mushrooms, peas and fried egg,pickled onions

Drinks - Tea, pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks - Crunchie and hot choc

Syns -
Hot choc x 2 (4) Crunchie (9.5) Marshmallows (2) Total 15.5

Attachments

• image-3714471018.jpg
    image-3714471018.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 55
  • image-846901264.jpg
    image-846901264.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 50
  • image-1685923557.jpg
    image-1685923557.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
It was lovely but didnt get it while hot as Jackson was playing up :-( Yeah I have him tonight too hun. He's been really grizzly the last week, shes got him some lactulose and some paracetamol from the doc so hopefully he will be back to his happy self soon xx

Oh dear, I hope the lactulose works for him, its horrible to see them struggling. It doesn't seem to do the trick for all of them, be aware, it made Millie more constipated somehow, plus it was a dreadful struggle to get it into her.
What a shame about your food.... not quite the same lukewarm but know you'd put Jackson first whatever it was. Hope he has a sleepy night and you aren't up too much in the night. xx

Back