Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Have a nice relaxing evening hun xxx

Sorry you aren't feeling too brilliant tonight hun, hope there isn't a particular reason and a relaxed evening does you good. Hugs in case they're needed, and even if not NEEDED, its nice to get or give a hug anyway xx :bighug:

Thanks lovely - Im 100% better than I was at the weekend. Jackson is fab thankyou

Im being really good with my food this week and being careful to measure (if needed) and write every little thing down, im determined to lose on Weds. xx

Glad ur feelng better - I really hope u get a good loss this week - you've worked had for it - so u deserve to :) xxx

Short one tonight ladies - not feeling it tonight so gonna watch TV, have a bath and an early night I think.

HEXA -40g RF cheddar
HEXB - 2 x wholemeal bread

Brekki - Banana

Dinner (Carvery) - Beef,Turkey, carrots, green beans, mashed swede, mashed potato, gravy and a small amount of stuffing ( no idea on syns so saying 10) I did without a yorkie pudd :-(

Tea - Leftover Spag Bol ( Ex lean mince, mushrooms, onions, garlic, tomato puree) and pasta

Drinks - Ribena NAS, pepsi max, Tea, hot choc

Snacks - persimmon, grapes, pineapple, sb cake, mullerlight, cheese sarnie (hex's)

Syns - Dinner (10) Hot choc (2) sb cake (2.5) Dash of milk for tea (0.5) Total 15 - will do without my marshmallows tonight as used syns

Sorry ur not urself - nice food tho - well done on passing on the yorkie pud and marshmallows xx

Sorry ur not urself - nice food tho - well done on passing on the yorkie pud and marshmallows xx

If Sheila's not herself... I wanna know who she is? Beyonce? Wonderwoman? HRH?
There again, she's splashing about at the moment.... maybe she's secretly on Baywatch? :)

Thanks lovely - Im 100% better than I was at the weekend. Jackson is fab thankyou

Im being really good with my food this week and being careful to measure (if needed) and write every little thing down, im determined to lose on Weds. xx

That's all any of us can do hun and you've done it brilliantly this week. Good luck for wi! xx

Hey missus.... hope your'e feeling a lot better today and are soon home and cosy indoors. I've been to the hairdressers and gosh, it was a cold wind coming back, brr. Just at daughter's now, waiting for her and Jamie to get back from school, then home later to get warm all over again xx

Evening lovely ladies im better than I was last night thanks - I just got myself in a bit of a strop with the scales ( yes I know I can hear you all shouting STEP OFF THEM lol) but I had a carvery for lunch then weighed before my tea and they showed me 2 up! So I was very tempted to eat loads of $hyte - I didnt give I had a bath instead and just put my pjs on and watched TV.

So back from WI and lost 1.5 lol whoop the scales are moving again :D I need 1.5 off to get me back to the top end of target x

Yay! Well done you.
Just shows you shouldn't weight yourself at home

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back