Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Whoop, whoop well done on the loss I bet that was a nice surprise after your home WI x

Whoop, whoop well done on the loss I bet that was a nice surprise after your home WI x

Thanks lovely - yes it was!! Im just glad theyre moving again, I told my C I was ready to pack it all in if I hadnt lost tonight! She said I know you have had a bad run of STS but you will get past it!! hmmm x

Yay well done on your loss, just 1.5lb left to be within target, you can do it xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening all - hope everyone is well?

Finished work and went straight to Andreas for a visit as I wont be having Jackson this weekend. She has started him on solids over the last 2 days he looks so adorable lapping it from the spoon :D.

Yayyy its Friday tomorrow thank goodness, work, home, play taxi then home alone to chill - peace n quiet and the TV to myself whoop.

Todays Foodage

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g Fruit n fibre

Brekki -
The above with a banana

Dinner -
JP with tuna/mayo, lettuce, cucumber and tomato

Tea -
2 small chicken breasts, savoury rice, mushrooms, peppers and onion

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks -
persimmon, SB cake and a mullerlight yogurt

Syns -
Mayo (5) SB cake (2.5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) Total 11.5

Evening lovely ladies im better than I was last night thanks - I just got myself in a bit of a strop with the scales ( yes I know I can hear you all shouting STEP OFF THEM lol) but I had a carvery for lunch then weighed before my tea and they showed me 2 up! So I was very tempted to eat loads of $hyte - I didnt give I had a bath instead and just put my pjs on and watched TV.

So back from WI and lost 1.5 lol whoop the scales are moving again :D I need 1.5 off to get me back to the top end of target x

Great news to hear u lost and now only 1.5lbs away from target - u've worked hard for that!

Easier said than done to keep off the bl**dy scales!Xx

Great news to hear u lost and now only 1.5lbs away from target - u've worked hard for that! Easier said than done to keep off the bl**dy scales!Xx

Thanks lovely I'm just chuffed they moved after all the sts grrrr. Lol I know I should keep off em it's an addiction :-( xx

Good morning, how come no Jackson this weekend? x

I told Andrea to keep him this weekend as I've loads to do in the house and I won't get it done if Jackson is here cos id rather spend time with him lol. Gonna rope hubby into helping me cos it's too much for me and my back. Xx

Enjoy ur me time! See u later xx

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB - 35g fruit n fibre

Brekki - the above

Dinner - 4 BBQ chicken drumsticks (skin removed) 2 boiled eggs, tomato, cucumber, pease pudding and ww coleslaw

Tea - sw chips and veggie curry (mushrooms, onions, peppers)

Drinks - tea, Pepsi Max, hot choc

Snacks - persimmon, grapes, pineapple and raspberries with a mullerlight

Syns - curry sauce (4) coleslaw(2.5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) total (10.5)

Attachments

• image-1417838525.jpg
    image-1417838525.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 47
  • image-469986814.jpg
    image-469986814.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 46
Back