Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks lovely - Im trying to keep on the rails rather than off. Im not going to WI this week as OH and I are going for a meal and staying over at a hotel ( prize I won, executive suite, bottle of wine and full english brekki :D)

Most meals will be on plan when Kathryn is here if not all! Then i have till next weds to hopefully have a good WI result ( a sts would be ok but a loss even better)

Work isnt the best place to be at the mo so trying not to stress as that doesnt help my binges :( xx

Woohoo, loving the sound of your night away with hubby, that will do you both the world of good. Then Miss Trouble will arrive (hehe, sorry Miss K), and you will have loads of laughs, I bet.
I know work hasn't been much fun lately, so try and leave it behind when you walk out of that door at the end of the day, it just ain't worth losing sleep over and deffo not worth ruining your plans over! Fingers crossed things improve xx

Woohoo, loving the sound of your night away with hubby, that will do you both the world of good. Then Miss Trouble will arrive (hehe, sorry Miss K), and you will have loads of laughs, I bet.
I know work hasn't been much fun lately, so try and leave it behind when you walk out of that door at the end of the day, it just ain't worth losing sleep over and deffo not worth ruining your plans over! Fingers crossed things improve xx

Hubby I havent decided where to eat yet on Weds night -maybe Italian or Indian. Im also out tomorrow to see Mr Grey :D and then food eek

I think Kathryn and Gill (Gillybops) are both well overdue a break too, so we will make sure theres lots of fun and pics xx

Hubby I havent decided where to eat yet on Weds night -maybe Italian or Indian. Im also out tomorrow to see Mr Grey :D and then food eek

I think Kathryn and Gill (Gillybops) are both well overdue a break too, so we will make sure theres lots of fun and pics xx

Ooh yum.... Italian and Indian are my favourites, I'm not a fan of Chinese or any other takeaway actually, apart from fish and chips but only if out of the paper, by the sea lol.
Hehe, maybe you'll work off enough calories watching 50 shades, to help offset the food afterwards. ;)

Agree, both Gill and Kathryn, for different reasons need to have a super fun filled weekend, I'd love to be there with you as I bet its going to be such a lot of laughs. Well deserved for you all :) xxx

Ooh yum.... Italian and Indian are my favourites, I'm not a fan of Chinese or any other takeaway actually, apart from fish and chips but only if out of the paper, by the sea lol.
Hehe, maybe you'll work off enough calories watching 50 shades, to help offset the food afterwards. ;)

Agree, both Gill and Kathryn, for different reasons need to have a super fun filled weekend, I'd love to be there with you as I bet its going to be such a lot of laughs. Well deserved for you all :) xxx

Haha i best take my wellies to the movies then :eek:

Ive read all 3 books and i dont think the film is going to be anywhere near as rivetting ( I couldnt put the books down) but a lovely story at the end.

Ive been trying tonight to plan meals for us whilst Kathryn is here :D want to stay as on plan as poss but still enjoy yummy food. xx

Haha i best take my wellies to the movies then :eek:

Ive read all 3 books and i dont think the film is going to be anywhere near as rivetting ( I couldnt put the books down) but a lovely story at the end.

Ive been trying tonight to plan meals for us whilst Kathryn is here :D want to stay as on plan as poss but still enjoy yummy food. xx

I reckon the fun of her being there and cooking/eating together will make the on plan food all the better. We all tend to make more of an effort if we're feeding others too, maybe using different crockery, setting the table, etc or even if its just in a bowl and eaten while nattering, slumped on the sofa, that can be fun too.
We have friends coming over tomorrow, I'll be doing sw food for them as my friend is doing it too (not 100% but trying to lose some slowly, so she's happy to eat on plan food). That will make it much easier for me but will be jazzing it up a bit to serve, so it looks more interesting. Will try and remember photos but can't promise as we'll be too busy nattering and keeping the babies occupied at the same time. (its the same friends we were with at the weekend.... so laughing lots is guaranteed) xx

Well ladies ...... What a disappointment the film was!!! Loads cut out and an abrupt end to make way for the next one I reckon!!

The books were so much better apparently 50 shades darker is next year. X

Back