Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies hope your all well? My ears arent as bad today but my head and nose are :-( I hate having a cold lol id rather be Ill grrr. x

Awe get well soon Hun xx

just in time for the weekend that would be fab Sheila have you got the company of your gorgeous little man this weekend too Xxx

Im having the weekend off chick - out Friday night then hairdressers on Sat morning ( prob a bad idea with a hangover lol). Hubby is away on Saturday till Sunday and son is out so im going to chill and just do as I please for a change lol xx

Im having the weekend off chick - out Friday night then hairdressers on Sat morning ( prob a bad idea with a hangover lol). Hubby is away on Saturday till Sunday and son is out so im going to chill and just do as I please for a change lol xx
were you off Friday ??
Ohhh getting your hair done I love getting my hair done makes me feel so much better I might book myself in for a cheeky blowdry on Friday ;-)
Ohhh I'miking the sound that you can do as you please no one to answer too :) Xxx

were you off Friday ??
Ohhh getting your hair done I love getting my hair done makes me feel so much better I might book myself in for a cheeky blowdry on Friday ;-)
Ohhh I'miking the sound that you can do as you please no one to answer too :) Xxx

Im going into town with the girlies for drinks and a boogie hun, the original plan was for Saturday night hence the hair do, then things changed to Friday but I just kept the hair appt. Ill come home and put my pjs on and veg out in front of TV lol knowing me ill be bored x

Im going into town with the girlies for drinks and a boogie hun, the original plan was for Saturday night hence the hair do, then things changed to Friday but I just kept the hair appt. Ill come home and put my pjs on and veg out in front of TV lol knowing me ill be bored x
a girls night will be lovely a good drink and boogie sounds great Xxx

Sounds like a good idea, Bob is off to Fuerteventura tomorrow morning & I've been planning my weekend for far too long, lol x

Might have to have a look for a new outfit hehe x

Oh yes, why not.

How much do you have to loose to get back to target? x

Morning
Hope you feel better today sounds like you have a nice weekend planned

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back