Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Think there are a few of us feeling ropey Shelia.. My throat is the same and I've started with the sniffles as the day has gone on :(
Hope weigh in goes well xx

Its rubbish Lisa - ive been like this almost 2 weeks now :cry: it seems to clear up then it comes back grrrr

Lost 1 happy its a loss but ive had a good week so wanted more!! x

Yeah he's like that! Ha ha...xx

Lol I do have a stalker Chelle

I went to lunch with my friend on Monday which I do every day, whilst she went into the £ shop I popped to another shop on an errand. When I met up with her she was laughing - when I asked why she said " oh the guy in the £ shop asked where you were and when I said you had gone to another shop he said ...

She's my kinda woman!! :eek::eek::eek:

I darent go in now lol x

Lol I do have a stalker Chelle

I went to lunch with my friend on Monday which I do every day, whilst she went into the £ shop I popped to another shop on an errand. When I met up with her she was laughing - when I asked why she said " oh the guy in the £ shop asked where you were and when I said you had gone to another shop he said ...

She's my kinda woman!! :eek::eek::eek:

I darent go in now lol x

OMG! It's cause you look such a fox Mrs! X

1lb loss is nothing to be sniffed at hun x x

Thanks chick just need the numbers to keep going down, fat and fed up is not what I wanna be again :D will just keep plodding x

Gets in the plodding lane behind Sheila and tightens shoelaces. We'll do it hun xx

Back