Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening lovely ladies hope your all well?

Ive had a lovely day thank you. Spent most of it with Andrea Rob and Jackson. Lots of lovely gifts and cuddles :D:D.

Im back home now tea done, dishes done and lunches done, sitting down now with feet up yayyy. Watching the voice x

Red Day

HEXA -
30g Cheddar
HEXB -
wholemeal roll + 2 x wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Grapes, persimmon, apple and mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
leftover korma and wholemeal roll

Tea -
4 x WW cumberland sausages with fried egg and mushrooms, 2 slices wholemeal bread

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks -
Piece of cake at Andreas no idea on syns

Syns -
Hot choc (2) dash of milk in tea (1) cake (8)? marshmallows (2) Total 13

Hiya Mrs.... lovely that you got to see Jackson, and Andrea of course, on Mother's Day. Ooh I want a SW burger right now.... but will make do with my Chewy D and a cuppa around four. xx

HEXA - 30g cheddar
HEXB - 2 alpen lights

Brekki - grapes,pineapple,persimmon and yogurt

Dinner - jacket spud with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea - roast chicken dinner with 2 small yorkie pudds

Drinks - Pepsi Max, lime n lemon water NAS

Snacks - hexa

Syns - mayo (3) yorkies (6) gravy (2) hot choc (2) tea spoon of stuffing ? Saying 2 total 15

Attachments

• image-450181303.jpg
    image-450181303.jpg
    547.7 KB · Views: 53
Its all gone quiet over here?? No weigh in?? X

Hi hun yes I went to wi. 1.5 on grrrr my foods been ok. Having a bit of a stressy time with work I'm doing 7 days a week and then mil has had a nasty fall and sis has been back in hospital.

I'm taking her for her appt to see the neurologist today so hope she gets some answers. Then going into work and straight to Andreas after work as I won't have little fella at the weekend due to being at work boooo xx

Ohhh what a poo result at WI, did your C offer any help as to why the gain. Wow how come you're working so much? Awww bless Jackson will brighten your day and make you feel better x

It was never even mentioned!! The class was mega busy and all she said was any of you new members can ask our target members for help and advice!!

She skipped past all the target members x

Hi hun yes I went to wi. 1.5 on grrrr my foods been ok. Having a bit of a stressy time with work I'm doing 7 days a week and then mil has had a nasty fall and sis has been back in hospital. I'm taking her for her appt to see the neurologist today so hope she gets some answers. Then going into work and straight to Andreas after work as I won't have little fella at the weekend due to being at work boooo xx

I don't understand your scales.. They are evil, you been having regular PF visits xx

It was never even mentioned!! The class was mega busy and all she said was any of you new members can ask our target members for help and advice!! She skipped past all the target members x

And this should never happen!!!

Back