Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

She keeps saying you know what your doing your at target, I keep saying NO IM NOT im 7.5lbs over now ffs. Its really pi$$ing me off x

That's so unfair, and being at target is tougher .. Can you change groups? She doesn't really seem interested in you xx

Hi hun yes I went to wi. 1.5 on grrrr my foods been ok. Having a bit of a stressy time with work I'm doing 7 days a week and then mil has had a nasty fall and sis has been back in hospital.

I'm taking her for her appt to see the neurologist today so hope she gets some answers. Then going into work and straight to Andreas after work as I won't have little fella at the weekend due to being at work boooo xx

Oh no - that's really tough - hope the appt was useful and ur MiL is recovering xx

It was never even mentioned!! The class was mega busy and all she said was any of you new members can ask our target members for help and advice!!

She skipped past all the target members x

Grrr.. u've mentioned b4 that ur C doesn't seem interested once you hit target - v disappointing and not SW's philosphy or culture is it? xx

She keeps saying you know what your doing your at target, I keep saying NO IM NOT im 7.5lbs over now ffs. Its really pi$$ing me off x

No wonder - ur paying ur class fee for nowt! xx

thanks I need the back up ;-) who else is in Xxx

Count me in! xx

Ive been thinking about changing groups for a while now hun all the original ladies I joined with have left :-( x

Think u shd look into that when u get a chance xx

Thanks girlies. There are a few local ones I could try. I use to love my group but one by one all the ladies I was friendly with have left and it's not the same. I know I don't go to make friend but I think it helps when you bond with others

I'm feeling fed up with it all at the mo to be honest but I don't know if that's just because I have a lot going on with family at the moment.

Ho hum :-( x

Evening hun.... hope you have your feet up right now, as I know you're working at the weekend too :eek:, you need some down time in preparation! Hubby should be waiting on you :) xx

Hi chick I just sat down, dropped hubby off at the pub. Im watching the soaps now yayyyy x

Back