Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh my gosh Sheila. Mil's eye looks dreadful bless her :( Hope you're ok too lady. Sending big hugs XX Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Laura. I'm wrecked lol just got in from work to be told mil is back in hospital with breathing probs. possibly visiting tonight then I'm back in at work 7-3 tomorrow x

Awwww no, how is MiL? X

Hope your mil recovers and U.S. Out if hospital soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good evening lovely

Just catching up and I don't like the sound of your C at all! Change of group could be just what you need. I'm glad I changed to the one I go to now.
How's your mil doing? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hope your mil recovers and U.S. Out if hospital soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen I think she will be in for a while yet, she's finding it really hard to breathe

They have given her one of these to try so that they can get a sample of the rubbish from her chest
images
its a PEP Vibrator ( keep it clean girls lol) Its meant to make her cough as she exhales but she cant get enough breath to use it :-(

Hope your mil is improving hun.

Have you had any more thoughts about changing group? Your current C sounds completely useless! xx

Im seriously thinking about trying it alone Sam - being accountable here and saving the fiver. I just dont want to get into the "Oh Im not weighing this week so ill have blah blah blah" and then gaining it all back.

MIL is just the same when we visited tonight her face is a mess where she fell. They are clipping some sort of monitor to her ear tonight to find out why her oxygen levels fall so low while she sleeps causing her to black out x

Good evening lovely

Just catching up and I don't like the sound of your C at all! Change of group could be just what you need. I'm glad I changed to the one I go to now.
How's your mil doing? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi hunni good to see you.

She is just the same thanks, I think she will be in for a while yet, they have taken more x rays and bloods today. Poor bugga is like a pin cushion.

Im thinking of trying to go it alone with SW at home and saving the money. Just need to be in the right frame of mind to do it x

Hi hunni good to see you.

She is just the same thanks, I think she will be in for a while yet, they have taken more x rays and bloods today. Poor bugga is like a pin cushion.

Im thinking of trying to go it alone with SW at home and saving the money. Just need to be in the right frame of mind to do it x

When you find that *frame* nail it to the wall hun. ;) If you find any spares, please send my way hehe. It would be more pennies in your holiday fund though, so don't blame you for wanting to save when you aren't enjoying or getting good support from your blinking Consultant anyway. You know you get lots of it from all your fab Mins friends so fingers crossed xxx

Back