Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi hunni good to see you.

She is just the same thanks, I think she will be in for a while yet, they have taken more x rays and bloods today. Poor bugga is like a pin cushion.

Im thinking of trying to go it alone with SW at home and saving the money. Just need to be in the right frame of mind to do it x

Do you know you might find it works for you. My friend Amanda introduced me to SW and got to her target of 10.1 but she kept falling below it and the C said she had to pay or gain weight. Anyway Amanda wasn't haven't it and over a year later she still weighs in at home Monday nights and maintains a weight of between 9.10 and 9.13.

Her £5 goes on wine mostly but she's inspiring to me that I can keep on track. We're all different and I don't know if I could do it but in your case it certainly worth a good try. We'll all help like you help us xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well ladies I've done it!! I've told my C I'm not going back to group. I have decided to go it alone for a while see how I manage. I will wi on a Saturday morning and start putting the £5 in a pot. I can't do any worse than I am now surely

So ladies I will undoubtedly need your help along the way xx

Well ladies I've done it!! I've told my C I'm not going back to group. I have decided to go it alone for a while see how I manage. I will wi on a Saturday morning and start putting the £5 in a pot. I can't do any worse than I am now surely So ladies I will undoubtedly need your help along the way xx

Good call hun.. I am really proud of you ... We are all here to help you x x x x

Glad you've made a decision anyway Sheila, you weren't happy going to that class were you?

We'll be here to help don't you worry and to kick butt if needs be :D

How is mil this evening? Sounds terrible not being able to breathe properly xx

No i wasn't happy Sam its not been the same since she mixed 2 groups together. I can always re join another group if I cant make a go of it on my own. In principal I should cos I know what im doing its just putting it into practice :D

MIL is just the same, I think she will be in over the weekend. She is just so flipping stubborn grrr. xx

I think you might find the stress of not getting support will actually help you, you are the master at this, xxx

Thanks Laura. I'm wrecked lol just got in from work to be told mil is back in hospital with breathing probs. possibly visiting tonight then I'm back in at work 7-3 tomorrow x

Sorry to hear ur MiL is back in hospital - terrible to have breathing probs - my elderly MiL has a serious chest problem and is now permanently on antibiotics - which have improved things for her. Hope they can sort ur MiL's problems - her eye looks very painful - poor lady.

Hi hunni good to see you.

She is just the same thanks, I think she will be in for a while yet, they have taken more x rays and bloods today. Poor bugga is like a pin cushion.

Im thinking of trying to go it alone with SW at home and saving the money. Just need to be in the right frame of mind to do it x

Good for u - binning ur consultant - and saving cash too! I know it's harder to plan/shop for meals when ur so busy - but hope u have a good week! Keep posting when u get a mo and ur personal team of consultants here will do all we can to get u back to where u want to be! xx

Sheila I'm glad you've told your EX c your not going to group no more I think you know your stuff well enough a pro even and think you'll do a fab job alone well not alone as you have everyone here but you know what I mean :)
Hope you've had a nice day Xxx
P.s hope mil is okay too Xxx

Food will be hit n miss till payday on tues so using up what I have in.

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB- 2 alpen lights

Brekki - rice pudd, pineapple, banana and yogurt

Dinner - leftover kofte and rice

Tea - pork steaks, sw roast pots and veg

Drinks - tea, Pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks - curly wurly

Syns- curly wurly (6) hot choc (2) marshmallows(2) Total 10

Attachments

• image-958036837.jpg
    image-958036837.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 47