Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning all I'm up with the larks today ... Well with Jackson lol. Just sorting him out then doing my first home wi eek. I know it's not going to be a good one but I'm prepared for the result.

New week for me :) xx

Thanks girls I'll give it my best shot!!

This mornings wi at home .... Onward and downward

Attachments

• image-2740627839.jpg
    image-2740627839.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 103
Not been up long I was out last night so a tad fragile today lol that vodka has a lot to answer for

Pub run to do and possibly hospital visiting later

Yes I did put shoes on before I left lol

Attachments

• image-2981202514.jpg
    image-2981202514.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 85
  • image-2656168390.jpg
    image-2656168390.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 87
Thanks girls I'll give it my best shot!!

This mornings wi at home .... Onward and downward

I find that 'newly' gained weight comes off quickly when we get straight back on the wagon - u sound determined - good luck this week! You know ur many Minis 'consultants' will be here if u need support xx

Hun you looked fab as always in the pic!

As for that weigh in you may feel a long way from target but you will get back there and with all you have had going on I think it could so easily have been a lot lot worse! Look how far from where you started out you are! Xx

exactly what I was going to say, you're looking fab Sheila x

Thank you ladies your lovely.

Sorry ive not been around much theres lots going on at work and at home so I dont seem to have enough hours in the day to do everything. Work is very stressful at the moment, MIL now has pneumonia and sounds dreadful, and hubbys uncle passed away suddenly on Friday whilst he was out walking in the park, he had a massive heart attack. He hadnt been poorly, its hit FIL really bad as it was his younger brother and they were really close.

Hubby will be travelling up to Dumfries next week for the funeral :(

Not been brill with food but mangaing best I can

Red Day today

HEXA - 30g Mature Cheddar
HEXB - 2 x wholemeal buns

Brekkie - Grapes and a muller light vanilla

Dinner - home cooked gammon, 2 x boiled eggs, WW coleslaw, beetroot, and hexA cheese, pease pudding

Tea - Bacon medallions, 2 x fried eggs, and a full tin of tomatoes

Drinks - Tea, Pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks - Banana, crisps

Syns - WW coleslaw (2.5) pease pudding (4)? Hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) crisps (7.5) dash of milk (0.5) total 18 .5

Thank you ladies your lovely.

Sorry ive not been around much theres lots going on at work and at home so I dont seem to have enough hours in the day to do everything. Work is very stressful at the moment, MIL now has pneumonia and sounds dreadful, and hubbys uncle passed away suddenly on Friday whilst he was out walking in the park, he had a massive heart attack. He hadnt been poorly, its hit FIL really bad as it was his younger brother and they were really close.

Hubby will be travelling up to Dumfries next week for the funeral :(

Not been brill with food but mangaing best I can

Red Day today

HEXA - 30g Mature Cheddar
HEXB - 2 x wholemeal buns

Brekkie - Grapes and a muller light vanilla

Dinner - home cooked gammon, 2 x boiled eggs, WW coleslaw, beetroot, and hexA cheese, pease pudding

Tea - Bacon medallions, 2 x fried eggs, and a full tin of tomatoes

Drinks - Tea, Pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks - Banana, crisps

Syns - WW coleslaw (2.5) pease pudding (4)? Hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) crisps (7.5) dash of milk (0.5) total 18 .5

Sorry to hear things are tough for you there - hard for your FiL to lose his brother so suddenly and ur poor MiL is struggling isn't she? I think you're doing well to even post ur food in rhe circumstances - take care xx

Ah Texty I am sorry to hear of your loss.
I agree you are doing well too even post food atm. Hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww hugs, it's understandable.
Food wise as you had a Red day, you don't need to syn your milk as you get two 'a' choices. It won't take your Syns down by much but you've done well to still count them given everything you've got going on xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Sorry to hear things are tough for you there - hard for your FiL to lose his brother so suddenly and ur poor MiL is struggling isn't she? I think you're doing well to even post ur food in rhe circumstances - take care xx

Thanks Linda its just one thing after another grrr

Neither of the in laws are in good health I wish I could help more xx

Ah Texty I am sorry to hear of your loss. I agree you are doing well too even post food atm. Hugs x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen it was a shock to us all. Fil just keeps breaking down in tears it's awful to see and hear.

I hope it time he will take comfort In the fact that it was quick and he didnt suffer . Xx

Aww hugs, it's understandable. Food wise as you had a Red day, you don't need to syn your milk as you get two 'a' choices. It won't take your Syns down by much but you've done well to still count them given everything you've got going on xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks lovely I'm glad someone is keeping check on my food :) my heads kinda mashed at the moment. Work is really stressing me out something has to give soon. Xx

Red Day

HEXA-
Cheese & milk
HEXB -
Wholemeal roll & Alpen Lights

Brekki -
Grapes, pineapple, banana, mullerlight

Dinner -
Ham n pease pudding sarnie, boiled egg, apple

Tea -
2 x Lamb steaks, lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms,red onion, pickled onions, beetroot, grated carrot, boiled egg, salad cream, grated cheese

Drinks -
Tea, hot choc, pepsi max

Snacks -
Home cooked gammon, alpen lights (hexb)

Syns -
pease pudding (4) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) walkers baked crisps (7.5) Salad cream (2) total 17.5

Attachments

• image-1172962303.jpg
    image-1172962303.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back