Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Maybe because we're only human!

Seriously though Sheila, you're going through a hell of a lot at the moment, don't let it get on top of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi hun - thank you. I was so tempted to get takeaway or go to the chippy, im so glad I didnt. xx

I'm glad you didn't too! I was saying to hubby the other day it's mad as used to have takeaways so much, probably a couple of times a week but I rarely do now!
(They probably have a maccys or kfc weekly though.) But go us! And when I think of nice healthy meals I think of your pics so keep them coming! X

I'm glad you didn't too! I was saying to hubby the other day it's mad as used to have takeaways so much, probably a couple of times a week but I rarely do now!
(They probably have a maccys or kfc weekly though.) But go us! And when I think of nice healthy meals I think of your pics so keep them coming! X

We used to have em at least twice a week too!! Hubby and son often still have them - I do without it kills me but I do it lol.

Awww thanks chick thats lovely of you to say xx

I don't know how you do it you've had so much to deal with the last few months, but whatever happens you cope with it all, well done (not said in a patronising way) xx

Oh Sheila I'm sorry to hear your recent news, sending you hugs.. Just do what you can Hun, take it one day at a time xx

Another Red Day

HEXA - 30g Cheddar 7 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
wholemeal roll & 2 slices wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Grapes, pineapple, strawberries and raspberries, with mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
Ham and pease pudd sarnie, boiled egg, apple, banana

Tea -
3 x WW cumberland sausages, tin of toms, mushrooms,and 2 fried eggs

Drinks -
NAS, pepsi max, tea

Snacks -
nothing yet

Syns
- Pease pudd (4) Sausages (1.5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) crisps (5) total 12.5

Attachments

• image-2929523763.jpg
    image-2929523763.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Another Red Day

HEXA - 30g Cheddar 7 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
wholemeal roll & 2 slices wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Grapes, pineapple, strawberries and raspberries, with mullerlight yogurt

Dinner -
Ham and pease pudd sarnie, boiled egg, apple, banana

Tea -
3 x WW cumberland sausages, tin of toms, mushrooms,and 2 fried eggs

Drinks -
NAS, pepsi max, tea

Snacks -
nothing yet

Syns
- Pease pudd (4) Sausages (1.5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) crisps (5) total 12.5

Fab food - you're doing really well - esp with all u have on at the mo - reckon ur new Slimming Club's suiting u v well! Take care xx

Ooh those sausages look yummy hun. I've not tried those particular ones.... though that has reminded me there is a pack in the fridge that need using up either tomorrow or Friday. Maybe I'll have sausages for my birthday brekkie :)
Hope you're not feeling as worn out this evening xx

Fab food - you're doing really well - esp with all u have on at the mo - reckon ur new Slimming Club's suiting u v well! Take care xx

Thanks lovely I'm doing the best I can I'm hoping my new club gives me a loss on Saturday lol but if not at least I've saved a fiver lol :) xx

Ooh those sausages look yummy hun. I've not tried those particular ones.... though that has reminded me there is a pack in the fridge that need using up either tomorrow or Friday. Maybe I'll have sausages for my birthday brekkie :) Hope you're not feeling as worn out this evening xx

Ooo you need to try them hun ... Can't beat a birthday sausage pmsl.

I'm shattered I was asleep on the chair by 8 so thought I best have my bath and hot choc and then an early night. I'm working 7.15 till 5 tomorrow then going to pick Jackson up he's staying here tomorrow night. I'm going shopping with Andrea on Friday I need an outfit for sat night eek xx

Thanks lovely I'm doing the best I can I'm hoping my new club gives me a loss on Saturday lol but if not at least I've saved a fiver lol :) xx

Yes let's hope it's a good loss and those fivers turn into some lovely treats for u! xx

Back