Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ooo you need to try them hun ... Can't beat a birthday sausage pmsl.

I'm shattered I was asleep on the chair by 8 so thought I best have my bath and hot choc and then an early night. I'm working 7.15 till 5 tomorrow then going to pick Jackson up he's staying here tomorrow night. I'm going shopping with Andrea on Friday I need an outfit for sat night eek xx

Giggling here at the birthday sausage.... its a good job Kathryn's not reading this ;)

Not so good hearing you are still so tired lovely... you must be running on empty now hun :-( I prescribe curling up on the sofa with Jackson and having lots and lots of Nanna huggles, they're nice and relaxing. Actually, I find watching Millie sleep makes me unwind really well.
Good luck for the shopping trip... that'll be fun for you both and a good boost. :) Sweet dreams and hope its a good (cool) sleep xx

Giggling here at the birthday sausage.... its a good job Kathryn's not reading this ;)

Not so good hearing you are still so tired lovely... you must be running on empty now hun :-( I prescribe curling up on the sofa with Jackson and having lots and lots of Nanna huggles, they're nice and relaxing. Actually, I find watching Millie sleep makes me unwind really well.
Good luck for the shopping trip... that'll be fun for you both and a good boost. :) Sweet dreams and hope its a good (cool) sleep xx

Hehe I thought it would make you giggle :D

Im stressed to bits at work and there is no sign of it improving any time soon, weve no staff and work coming out of our ears. They have cut down the amount of people who can have leave at any one time, they keep piling more onto us and someone is going to snap before long!

I cant wait to see little man and have cuddles and giggles, im looking forward to spending time with Andrea too, I miss my mammy/daughter days when we used to go shopping. I cant vouch for a sober Saturday and a hangover free Sunday though hehe xx

Have fun! You all deserve it! How is that lovely little man? X

He's fab thanks hun he's coming along a treat. He's had his weetabix bad milk he's in his cot now :)

Attachments

• image-13722002.jpg
    image-13722002.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3041778818.jpg
    image-3041778818.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 71
  • image-849551112.jpg
    image-849551112.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 71
HEXA- 250mls ss milk
HEXB- 35g fruit n fibre

Brekkie - the above

Dinner - Jacket spud with tuna mayo and salad

Tea -Spag Bol

Drinks - tea, Pepsi Max, hot choc

Snacks - banana, apple, grapes, melon, raspberries, strawberries, pomegranate and a muller light

Syns- mayo (4) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2)

Attachments

• image-3724292181.jpg
    image-3724292181.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 67
  • image-659933056.jpg
    image-659933056.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3971820132.jpg
    image-3971820132.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 59
Hi Texty, I'm sorry for your families loss. You've got a shed load going on. Don't be hard on yourself if you've had a bit of a gain. You know it will come off. Having just lost both my in laws, funerals were 8 weeks apart, I've realised what a toll it took ( still taking) on on me and the family. It takes so much energy to do the right thing by everyone, supporting etc. Food, meals, SW didn't hold a main focus for about 3 months, even though I tried, I found myself just fitting in with whatever the family were eating. So I've had a gain, first time in about 2 years that I'm outside my target range. However, I know that I will get it back down. So will you! Your photos are lovely, you look absolutely fabulous as you are! You do so well with so much stuff going on.

We've been digging our veggie beds over, as we have done for the last 15 years over Easter holidays. Started a day early, usually do it a good Friday,and we always have fish and chips....that's giving me a headache. I'm trying to think of damage limitation, I really want it but I've been quite good. I'm justifying by telling myself I've got an 80 plus mike club ride on Saturday. I was thinking of having salmon and wedges instead of the chippie version and just nicking the odd chip.

Hi Texty, I'm sorry for your families loss. You've got a shed load going on. Don't be hard on yourself if you've had a bit of a gain. You know it will come off. Having just lost both my in laws, funerals were 8 weeks apart, I've realised what a toll it took ( still taking) on on me and the family. It takes so much energy to do the right thing by everyone, supporting etc. Food, meals, SW didn't hold a main focus for about 3 months, even though I tried, I found myself just fitting in with whatever the family were eating. So I've had a gain, first time in about 2 years that I'm outside my target range. However, I know that I will get it back down. So will you! Your photos are lovely, you look absolutely fabulous as you are! You do so well with so much stuff going on. We've been digging our veggie beds over, as we have done for the last 15 years over Easter holidays. Started a day early, usually do it a good Friday,and we always have fish and chips....that's giving me a headache. I'm trying to think of damage limitation, I really want it but I've been quite good. I'm justifying by telling myself I've got an 80 plus mike club ride on Saturday. I was thinking of having salmon and wedges instead of the chippie version and just nicking the odd chip.

Awww thanks Quins it's lovely of you to pop over to my side of the world as it were.

Yeah got loads going on a lot of which I've not put on minis. But needless to say I'm very worried about my sis.

Foodage is ok but not fab I'm doing the best I can but my heads elsewhere.

You could still have fish n chips? Get the fish and take batter off and make sw chips :) not the same but at least you won't feel like your missing out?

He's fab thanks hun he's coming along a treat. He's had his weetabix bad milk he's in his cot now :)

Ah Sheila - he's lovely and growing up really fast and a good boy for Nana I'm sure! xx

I finally got a blouse and some leather look trousers eek .. Out of my comfort zone but Andrea helped choose them so should be ok lol x

Glad u got ur outfit - bet u'll look fab (as always!) xx

I finally got a blouse and some leather look trousers eek .. Out of my comfort zone but Andrea helped choose them so should be ok lol x

Bet you'll look amazing and you'll have all those young fella's eyeing you up again! Go rock it lady! :)

Back