Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning ladies I'm off work today. Going to see sis while she is being assessed for her benefit claim. They can't give an exact time so anywhere between 10 and 12.

Then possibly a bar meal out with son it's his birthday then a big meal out tonight with him and his gf. I'm writing this week off as I've eaten loads of cr@p.

Andrea is coming over later to see her bro on his birthday :) they are really close. I will catch up with you all later, have a lovely sunny day xx

I hope it goes ok with your sis & her appt, no doubt you'll ask all the right questions. Awwwwwwwwwww even though food has been crap there is no need to right it off, every little helps. Have a fab meal tonight & remember the pics xx

Have a good day x

Thanks Ann lunch was lovely spent time with Andrea Ian and Jackson - I got a panini and salad there was coleslaw and tortilla chips too eek

It's Italian tonight and I'm not a massive pasta lover so no idea what to have lol

Attachments

• image-1610634426.jpg
    image-1610634426.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 55
I hope it goes ok with your sis & her appt, no doubt you'll ask all the right questions. Awwwwwwwwwww even though food has been crap there is no need to right it off, every little helps. Have a fab meal tonight & remember the pics xx

I think I added a lot she had forgotten about I'm hoping it helps her application. She was in tears poor thing it's so frustrating for her.

I'll do pics for sure :) xx

Happy Birthday to Ian and I'll come and eat your Italian food for you. It's my fave 'eat out'. Enjoy xx

I'm stuffed lol I had potato skins for starters then calzone oops!!

Ian has been spoiled rotten he's a lucky boy

Ian and Lauren - me n hubby and my calzone mmmm

Attachments

• image-1266109204.jpg
    image-1266109204.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 82
  • image-13593666.jpg
    image-13593666.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 85
  • image-4231982010.jpg
    image-4231982010.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 79
Yes, I agree with Michelle. The pictures are lovely. Of you and your family, I mean!! Well, ok ................ the calzone as well! :D Glad you enjoyed yourself, Sheila. xx

Yes, I agree with Michelle. The pictures are lovely. Of you and your family, I mean!! Well, ok ................ the calzone as well! :D Glad you enjoyed yourself, Sheila. xx

Lol I knew what u meant Kathy :).

I've just had a slice of birthday cake oops x

Happy Birthday to Ian and I'll come and eat your Italian food for you. It's my fave 'eat out'. Enjoy xx

.....another Twinny thing between us - Italian is my food of choice too! xx

Thanks Michelle. The pizza was lush and I scoffed the lot lol x

Lovely pics - u all look like ur enjoying urselves - which is lovely to see - well with drinks, pizza and cake - no wonder! Hope that'll do u all good with everything u have going on at the mo.

I had my first calzone many years ago in London and I can still remember the taste (sad me!) and always choose it in an Italian drool, drool lol xx

Mmm calzone... drool, I'm seriously gazing at that and licking my lips lol. ;)
Yes. At 6.30 in the morning lol. (I'll see you there Linda!)

The family all scrub up well don't they? Super photos and great to see and hear you got some relaxation time xxx

Back