Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lovely family pics, I've not had calzone for years, it looked good but was it a bit bloating?
I agree with Michelle, one meal on plan at a time whenever you can. I had a big gain this week so determined to have a big loss next week, and with it being warmer going to enjoy some tasty salads this week.

Hope sis is doing better too xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Lovely pics - u all look like ur enjoying urselves - which is lovely to see - well with drinks, pizza and cake - no wonder! Hope that'll do u all good with everything u have going on at the mo. I had my first calzone many years ago in London and I can still remember the taste (sad me!) and always choose it in an Italian drool, drool lol xx

Thanks Linda it was a lovely night and the food was delish. I'd still choose Indian over Italian :)

Maybe that's cos I like hot stuff lol x

Mmm calzone... drool, I'm seriously gazing at that and licking my lips lol. ;) Yes. At 6.30 in the morning lol. (I'll see you there Linda!) The family all scrub up well don't they? Super photos and great to see and hear you got some relaxation time xxx

lol I had visions of you licking the screen Linda!!

Yeah we don't scrub up too bad lol it was lovely to chill out and not have to cook for once. X

Lovely family pics, I've not had calzone for years, it looked good but was it a bit bloating? I agree with Michelle, one meal on plan at a time whenever you can. I had a big gain this week so determined to have a big loss next week, and with it being warmer going to enjoy some tasty salads this week. Hope sis is doing better too xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

The saying eyes bigger than your belly were true of me last night! I knew I was stuffed and I carried on eating. It's all self sabotage I feel fat and frumpy. My clothes are tight again, it needs to stop before it spirals. I need this week out of the way and I'm back on it xx

What else do you have on this week hun? I think we get really set in the 'weekly' routine and when we have things come up in a week it really throws the week out. I'm not being 100% myself as have a couple of things on this week it's a strange mind set and I wish I had a magic answer of how to combat it x

Nothing else planned this week just want to get it out of the way and make a fresh start. I've got a night out at the pics and food on tues!!

I've got little fella at the weekend and if it's nice were possibly taking him to the coast so there's the temptation of chips arghhh xx

Brekkie - fruit n fibre (hexa and b)

Dinner - jacket potato with cheese savoury and salad

Tea - 2x chicken breasts with tons of veg

Drinks - tea, Pepsi Max, hot choc

Snacks - grapes, melon, strawberries, pineapple and mullerlight

Syns - cheese (4) mayo (3) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) total 11

Attachments

• image-619429856.jpg
    image-619429856.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 53
more syns than i would have liked but the shop had no tuna mayo left and id already had my hexA with my milk grrr

only me n hubby for tea tomorrow so might make a curry and have leftovers on saturday :)

Totally smashed being on plan today Sheila!! That calzone looked divine yummy!!! Xx

Totally smashed being on plan today Sheila!! That calzone looked divine yummy!!! Xx

Thanks Lisa

It was lush hun lol but I got greedy and ate the lot!! Monday is my new start ( yes again lol) I will plan plan plan over the weekend, i have a meal out Tues night and thats it. This excess needs to do one!!

Hello, how was your day and how are you? Any plans for the weekend? I'm working 7-5pm rest of the weekend xx

Hello, how was your day and how are you? Any plans for the weekend? I'm working 7-5pm rest of the weekend xx

Evening lovely - im fine thank you :D hope your well? I have Jackson from first thing in the morning until Sunday, so if its nice will take him along the coast for some fresh air.

Food (well tea) wasnt good - chippy fish n chips :cry:im not trying very hard am I xx

I think it's a good idea :) might help keep you on track and ppl can help if you go off track a little x

I keep a written diary so it would be no less hassle to do it online. Think I'll start one next week, you've inspired me lol! Hope the fish and chips was tasty ;) xx

I keep a written diary so it would be no less hassle to do it online. Think I'll start one next week, you've inspired me lol! Hope the fish and chips was tasty ;) xx

They were lush but I'm suffering now lol my tummy hurts

I've just made a scan bran cake and added some of these - they're apparently a speed food and keep you fuller longer

30g is a hexB x

Attachments

• image-3777153449.jpg
    image-3777153449.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 60
Back