Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh I know what you mean. I ended up having a bit of pizza (just one slice) and same of garlic flatbread, as well as my quorn chilli and veg! Stuffed and my tum is rebelling too. How daft are we? It's nice in the mouth but after that not good. Hope it doesn't keep you awake.
Argh, phone dying, speak tomorrow xx

Oh I know what you mean. I ended up having a bit of pizza (just one slice) and same of garlic flatbread, as well as my quorn chilli and veg! Stuffed and my tum is rebelling too. How daft are we? It's nice in the mouth but after that not good. Hope it doesn't keep you awake.
Argh, phone dying, speak tomorrow xx

I think i could be in for a restless night lol greedy bugga that i am!

You can get them fairly cheap on the internet too, I pop some in my overnight oats, they swell when soaked .. X

thanks, I did look on the internet but found p&p was as much as the seeds!! and i'm too tight to pay that much for them x

They were on the bottom shelf with all the pumpkin seeds etc and the popping candy lol x

Okie dokies, thanks, I'll look there, I'm in town next weekend so will go then, they best be worth it, I've been after chia seeds for a while now x

They were lush but I'm suffering now lol my tummy hurts

I've just made a scan bran cake and added some of these - they're apparently a speed food and keep you fuller longer

30g is a hexB x

Oooo how did it turn out? Tasty? xx

thanks, I did look on the internet but found p&p was as much as the seeds!! and i'm too tight to pay that much for them x Okie dokies, thanks, I'll look there, I'm in town next weekend so will go then, they best be worth it, I've been after chia seeds for a while now x

I think a few vegetarians on minis use them :)

thanks, I did look on the internet but found p&p was as much as the seeds!! and i'm too tight to pay that much for them x Okie dokies, thanks, I'll look there, I'm in town next weekend so will go then, they best be worth it, I've been after chia seeds for a while now x

I get mine off eBay :) x

Good evening ladies - short post

May not be around for a couple of days had some bad news earlier mil passed away suddenly today. Just thankful it was quick and she didn't suffer xx

Back