Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

So sorry to hear that hun, thoughts are with you all xx

Thank you ladies - Ive kept Jackson here tonight as Andrea is in bits, Hubby is staying with his dad so that he's not alone ( hes still grieving for his brother who he lost 2 weeks ago), Ian has gone up to his room he wont eat anything and is barely talking bless him. x

Awwwwww that's so sad for you all, we all deal with shock/grieve in different ways, in some ways it'll be a comfort for you having Jackson with you 'cause you're going to be the one person they'll all be turning to for support xx

I think I'm gonna have to help as none of them have had to deal with anything like this before so have no clue about funerals death certificates etc

It just brings back memories for me :-( x

Oh texty so sorry to hear your news thinking of you and your family x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

TEXTY'S FRESH START BEGINS NOW

So sorry to hear such sad news texty xx

I hope she can now RIP.

Love and hugs to all your family xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Thank you girls for all your good wishes.

Were all just numb as it wasn't expected! They have decided not to tell her sis who is in the same hospital, she's not got long as she has Tb and cancer :-(

I feel like our family was evil in the past to be dealt all this $hit so often xx

Thank you girls for all your good wishes.

Were all just numb as it wasn't expected! They have decided not to tell her sis who is in the same hospital, she's not got long as she has Tb and cancer :-(

I feel like our family was evil in the past to be dealt all this $hit so often xx

Flippin eck that's such a shame. Awww I'm sure bad things can't keep happening to your family, you need something to look forward to even if it's just a family meal out, just something different & special xx

Oh Sheila, I'm so sorry about your loss, such a awful time for you and poor David, sending you hugs all the same xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Flippin eck that's such a shame. Awww I'm sure bad things can't keep happening to your family, you need something to look forward to even if it's just a family meal out, just something different & special xx

I keep saying we've had our share but it just keeps coming. I'm sure were due a change of luck soon.

I've cancelled tues night out with the girls for now as I'm not good company at the mo xx

Back