Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good evening ladies - im knackered lol been back to work today for a rest lol.

The funeral is next Wednesday so still a while to wait :-(

Food wise ive been rubbish and not remotely on plan. I got an invite tonight to group for a taster night as my C has been in the job 3 years tomorrow, shes asked me to go along and join in, not get weighed or anything. Im not sure i want to go to be honest as
1 . I'd feel a bit of a fraud
2. I stopped going because i wasn't getting the support and dont think i'd get it if i went back
3. My head's just not in the right place at the moment

Ive a docs appt next Friday as I have had a constant headache ( pain in my head) for over a month now. Its there morning noon and night, and this may be TMI but even hurts when i have a visit from the PF. It feels like everything in my head hurts if I move even a touch.

It could be stress, high blood pressure or hormones but think I best get it checked.

I've been popping around diaries and reading, just not posting so apologies girls. I will be back as soon as things settle down here. xx

Good evening ladies - im knackered lol been back to work today for a rest lol. The funeral is next Wednesday so still a while to wait :-( Food wise ive been rubbish and not remotely on plan. I got an invite tonight to group for a taster night as my C has been in the job 3 years tomorrow, shes asked me to go along and join in, not get weighed or anything. Im not sure i want to go to be honest as 1 . I'd feel a bit of a fraud 2. I stopped going because i wasn't getting the support and dont think i'd get it if i went back 3. My head's just not in the right place at the moment Ive a docs appt next Friday as I have had a constant headache ( pain in my head) for over a month now. Its there morning noon and night, and this may be TMI but even hurts when i have a visit from the PF. It feels like everything in my head hurts if I move even a touch. It could be stress, high blood pressure or hormones but think I best get it checked. I've been popping around diaries and reading, just not posting so apologies girls. I will be back as soon as things settle down here. xx

Sending you hugs Hun.. The head sounds like it could be stressed related.. Or sinus related.. Glad you are getting it checked out, I don't think I'd go to the taster, she wants you there for support. But what support have you had from her xxx

I agree with what everyone has says don't go to taster as there is way too mu bother stuff going on and book yourself into doctors Asap you don't want to much about with your head

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww Sheila, so sorry to hear about your headaches being that intense, nightmare. I sincerely hope the doctors are able to sort you out. Could it be linked to your constant back pain too?

I think you could do with a sick note to be honest and give your self some time to rest and focus on yourself, so much of your time is split looking after others and I really don't mean it in a bad way so please don't be offended but who's looking after you? Your there for so many other people in your life, it's no wonder your heads gone diet wise.

Things will get better for you though, maybe give those SW meals ago and just remember one meal at a time, and plenty of water / squash to keep hydrated. Sending hugs xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Evening ladies one of these days i will post some good news but for today it's not .. Hubby's auntie passed away this morning (his mams sister) it was expected but still not good.

I didn't go to taster and I know I made the right decision.

My head has been worse today and I was up most of the night with heartburn. I'm dropping to bits lol. I'll ring docs tomorrow xx

It's more than likely stress related, but please go and see someone about it Shelia... You maybe need a good all round check up... xx

Flippin eck, your bad luck can't carry on.

I know it's not easy but could you find some positive out of today, I know you're a positive person but you seem to have lots of not happy things happen lately & it may sort of make you feel better, Oh I've just thought the positive from today, not going to taster & it being the right choice.

I agree with the others take time off work & look after yourself, xx

Flippin eck, your bad luck can't carry on. I know it's not easy but could you find some positive out of today, I know you're a positive person but you seem to have lots of not happy things happen lately & it may sort of make you feel better, Oh I've just thought the positive from today, not going to taster & it being the right choice. I agree with the others take time off work & look after yourself, xx

I keep saying the same thing Michelle surely it has to change!

I've had a positive today Jackson has just gone home so I got to bath bad cuddle him :)

I definitely made the right choice not to go bad the girls are right she was no support for me when I needed it xx

Back