399 KB · Views: 68
  • image-2533740820.jpg
    image-2533740820.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image-1246742687.jpg
    image-1246742687.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 64
Good evening ladies - short post

May not be around for a couple of days had some bad news earlier mil passed away suddenly today. Just thankful it was quick and she didn't suffer xx

Ah Sheila - not been on Minis much - just read this - sorry to hear your sad news - I'm glad your MiL didn't suffer - take care of you xx

Hi ladies hope your all well?

Docs is next Friday morning I tried to get earlier but there's no appts grr.

I just got in from work it's chill time yayyy x

Hope you had your chill time and your headaches stayed away xx

Ah Sheila - not been on Minis much - just read this - sorry to hear your sad news - I'm glad your MiL didn't suffer - take care of you xx

Thanks Linda can't believe it's been a week already since she passed it's gone in a blur!

It's her funeral on weds then I have a feeling it will be his aunties a couple of days later or at latest the Monday of the following week. Xx

Hey Sheila :),

I hope your well hun. Sorry for being AWOL for so long, more about that on my diary. I wanted to thank you for such a lovely post you put on my diary recently. I read it and felt really touched. Your always so good to your friends even when you have so much going on around you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. You are one person whose spirit I admire. You do so much for your family and friends and despite that your still able to focus on the plan. I have really messed up this time and gained lots of weight. I am hoping to make a restart with SW from next month and am taking a clean break and leaving my job. I hope to catch up on diaries over the next few weeks. I bet your little prince has grown much bigger by now :), I will look out for any of his pics you may have posted, I hope he's doing well. I hope the rest of your family are doing well also, your sister and Andrea. I'll be needing some inspiration in the kitchen when I get back to SW, I will look out for your yummy food pics, love your meals :drool:. If my memory serves me right from last year, is your birthday and anniversary coming up soon ? :D

Kay xx

Hey Sheila :),

I hope your well hun. Sorry for being AWOL for so long, more about that on my diary. I wanted to thank you for such a lovely post you put on my diary recently. I read it and felt really touched. Your always so good to your friends even when you have so much going on around you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. You are one person whose spirit I admire. You do so much for your family and friends and despite that your still able to focus on the plan. I have really messed up this time and gained lots of weight. I am hoping to make a restart with SW from next month and am taking a clean break and leaving my job. I hope to catch up on diaries over the next few weeks. I bet your little prince has grown much bigger by now :), I will look out for any of his pics you may have posted, I hope he's doing well. I hope the rest of your family are doing well also, your sister and Andrea. I'll be needing some inspiration in the kitchen when I get back to SW, I will look out for your yummy food pics, love your meals :drool:. If my memory serves me right from last year, is your birthday and anniversary coming up soon ? :D

Kay xx

Well ....... that got me :cry:lol

Thank you Kay for such a lovely post. I do try and do all I can for my family and friends, but right now im realising my shoulders are not quite big enough and am beginning to buckle. Got lots going on at the moment and hopefully will begin to get sorted after the 2 funerals and my docs appt on Friday.

I am ready for my holiday in June it can't come soon enough :). I popped over to your diary and left a little message. I don't go to group anymore as I wasn't getting the support I needed, downfall of not going ....... eating rubbish and gaining over half a stone!!

I aim to focus on ME for a change, once the funerals are over with. Even hubby has commented on how much choccy and rubbish im eating lately :( I can't let myself slip back into old ways and to where i was at 14st 7lbs which was my starting weight with SW.

Look forward to seeing you post again xx

Back