Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

After all you've got on your wee shoulders, I'm really looking forward to you being able to start 'Operation Sheila' and being able to focus on YOU!

Is anyone helping you with the funeral arrangements / buffet, please say you do, how is David holding up? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

After all you've got on your wee shoulders, I'm really looking forward to you being able to start 'Operation Sheila' and being able to focus on YOU! Is anyone helping you with the funeral arrangements / buffet, please say you do, how is David holding up? Xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning hun. Yes sis bless her is helping me and Andrea is coming over after Jacksons physio :)

I am picking sis up about 10 so can spend all day in the kitchen lol. I think I'll find it therapeutic and it may help my head. Docs on Friday morning for that, maybe I'll get a new one lol xx

Evening Worzel :) you've had a busy day. Hope you can get some sleep tonight and tomorrow goes as well as it can hun. Will be thinking of you. After that, roll on Friday, as you do need to see the doctor urgently now. xx

TEXTY'S FRESH START BEGINS NOW

Thinking of you today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope it was a nice way to say goodbye to your mil. Thinking off you xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank you ladies for your lovely messages.

The service was lovely and father in laws eulogy was brilliant he must have been breaking inside but he stood tall and told of his first date with her and as he said the rest was history! He had everyone in tears as he said "before I let you go there's just one more thing I have to do - he put on his green beret from when he was in the marines and said .. I salute you" it was gut wrenching but lovely at the same time.

The crem was full she was such a lovely lady. I didn't get to bed until well after 1 as son was inconsolable bless him.
One more to attend on tues then I think it's our turn for some good luck x

Back