Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Sorry Sheila, I read this on the day and thought I'd replied but can't see it. Maybe the blur of tears made me hit the wrong key. What a lovely tale, your father in law did a lovely thing, must have been so hard but heartfelt.
More hugs and yes, your family so deserve a break xxx

Sorry Sheila, I read this on the day and thought I'd replied but can't see it. Maybe the blur of tears made me hit the wrong key. What a lovely tale, your father in law did a lovely thing, must have been so hard but heartfelt. More hugs and yes, your family so deserve a break xxx

Thanks Linda - it was so touching bless him. I've told hubby he will have to keep an eye on him for now cos he is rock bottom after losing 2 loved ones in 2 weeks then his sister in law a few days later.

Hopefully once the funeral is over on tues we will get some good luck/news. Xx

How wonderful and heart-felt that must have been. I can't imagine anyone not being touched by such a special gesture. How very sad for your father in law and, of course, for all the family. It is truly dreadful how many tragedies can hit one family in such a short space of time. Amazing too though, how strong the human spirit can be at such times and I'm sure he must feel comforted by all the support that surrounds him.

I really do hope, Sheila, that lots of good fortune now heads your way. You are such a lovely lady and definitely deserve some long overdue happiness. Take care. xx

How wonderful and heart-felt that must have been. I can't imagine anyone not being touched by such a special gesture. How very sad for your father in law and, of course, for all the family. It is truly dreadful how many tragedies can hit one family in such a short space of time. Amazing too though, how strong the human spirit can be at such times and I'm sure he must feel comforted by all the support that surrounds him. I really do hope, Sheila, that lots of good fortune now heads your way. You are such a lovely lady and definitely deserve some long overdue happiness. Take care. xx

Thank you so much Kathy for a lovely post. I really don't know where he got the strength to do it!

Hopefully after tues things can only get better. Xxx

How you feeling sheila?

Morning hun I feel a little better for going to bed earlier. I was still up drying the night with Jackson but not for long. He woke again at 5.45 though lol grrr

Going to see sis in law today as she's not doing good since her mam passed. Then Andrea is coming for Jackson then I need some shopping, it's all go lol

Hope your well chick x

Morning hun I feel a little better for going to bed earlier. I was still up drying the night with Jackson but not for long. He woke again at 5.45 though lol grrr

Going to see sis in law today as she's not doing good since her mam passed. Then Andrea is coming for Jackson then I need some shopping, it's all go lol

Hope your well chick x

Yeah im good hun, how olds jackson now? My nephew jack is 9 months old love seeing him hes such a cheeky chappie always smiling xx
Hope your sis in law is ok xx

Yeah im good hun, how olds jackson now? My nephew jack is 9 months old love seeing him hes such a cheeky chappie always smiling xx Hope your sis in law is ok xx

He's 7.5 months now hun he's always smiling and chatting away in his own little language lol

Thanks she just keeps breaking down ive told her it's natural and it's still early days

Attachments

• image-1352252035.jpg
    image-1352252035.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 81
Hey Sheila
Just been catching up.. Been cool for a while but it's gone a bit wrong :-/
Hope you're ok- gonna start updating daily on my thread.. Need to get back on it :)
Hope you're well
Lou x

He's 7.5 months now hun he's always smiling and chatting away in his own little language lol

Thanks she just keeps breaking down ive told her it's natural and it's still early days

Thank you ladies for your lovely messages.

The service was lovely and father in laws eulogy was brilliant he must have been breaking inside but he stood tall and told of his first date with her and as he said the rest was history! He had everyone in tears as he said "before I let you go there's just one more thing I have to do - he put on his green beret from when he was in the marines and said .. I salute you" it was gut wrenching but lovely at the same time.

The crem was full she was such a lovely lady. I didn't get to bed until well after 1 as son was inconsolable bless him.
One more to attend on tues then I think it's our turn for some good luck x

Gosh that was a really special thing to do - sounds like your MiL deserved that but it must have been so emotional - I'm wiping a tear away just reading that - as you say - your turn for some good times now - hope Tuesday goes as well as it can. Missed you in Brum xx

Lovely pic - he's so cute!!xx

Back