Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hugs for tomorrow my lovely, just get through the day best you can. I will be thinking of you all xxx

Hey Sheila
Just been catching up.. Been cool for a while but it's gone a bit wrong :-/
Hope you're ok- gonna start updating daily on my thread.. Need to get back on it :)
Hope you're well
Lou x

Hi Lou good to see you back lovely - yeah ive gone astray lately too!! Big shop this week after payday and back on it. Send me the link to your thread again hun xx

Lovely pic of Jackson what an absolute joy he is... I could eat him! X

He's been weighed today hes 16lb 1oz :D bang on the growth charts etc. I have him weds, thurs, fri and sat this week whoop. Andrea is doing some easing back into work days and she has a promotion interview on Friday so needs to do some prep for that - fingers crossed she gets that it could be the start of good luck eh xx

Gosh that was a really special thing to do - sounds like your MiL deserved that but it must have been so emotional - I'm wiping a tear away just reading that - as you say - your turn for some good times now - hope Tuesday goes as well as it can. Missed you in Brum xx

I had a lump in my throat by the time he had finished and ran out of tissues, there was also a poem from 2 grandaughters which the vicar read out. I am only going to the Crem tomorrow not the Chapel. Then I have to go back to work grrr.

Missed you all too hun it looked like an amazing time was had by all. Just wish we all lived closer :grouphugg:xx

Aww Sheila, what a lovely man your dil is! I have tears in my eyes reading about it so it must have been so emotional for you all to actually witness it. I'm glad all went well and hope tomorrow does too. Your family most definitely need some good times now hun xx

Thanks hunni - it was lovely as funerals go xx

Yeah i hope theres only good news coming now fingers crossed xx

I've just dropped in to say hello and to get to know you a bit before the York meet.

What a lovely little boy your grandson is - I bet you're so proud of him (and rightly so)!

Hello lovely and welcome. The more the merrier I say :D.

I am so so proud of him hes such a pleasure and not a pick of bother x

I hope tomorrow goes well, Sheila. Everything can only surely get better now. Take care. xx

Thanks Kathy hun - Im only going to the Crem then back to work, to be honest I think that's all hubby can handle at the moment as its too raw after his mam's funeral. xx

Thanks Kathy hun - Im only going to the Crem then back to work, to be honest I think that's all hubby can handle at the moment as its too raw after his mam's funeral. xx

I'm not surprised. Such an emotional time for you all. I hope your headaches are easing off too. It's a good job you have your gorgeous little grandson to brighten these sad days. He's so cute and what a little smiler. :) xx

Back