Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning Sheila have a good day

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Having a quiet morning with my little fella while his mammy has her interview then I'm
In work this afternoon till 5 booo. Nice long weekend ahead though so it's all good. X

He's 7.5 months now hun he's always smiling and chatting away in his own little language lol

Thanks she just keeps breaking down ive told her it's natural and it's still early days

Evening ladies I hope your all well?

Today went as smoothly as could be - for me personally not so emotional, but sisters/father in law were wrecks and hubby just kept shaking his head in disbelief of the circumstances.

hopefully now no more doom and gloom - only happiness and laughter :D

Thank you all for your words and support over the last 3 weeks xx

Yes you're due lots of happiness and laughter - which I'm sure you'll get with Jackson at the weekend xx

He's 7.5 months now hun he's always smiling and chatting away in his own little language lol

Thanks she just keeps breaking down ive told her it's natural and it's still early days

Having a quiet morning with my little fella while his mammy has her interview then I'm
In work this afternoon till 5 booo. Nice long weekend ahead though so it's all good. X

Hope the interview went Andrea's way xx

Still thinking of you, Sheila. Know you will have loved your special time with your little grandson. Have a lovely weekend. xxx

Jackson decided he wanted to try choccy pudd lol

But he preferred his brekki lol
He's been as good as gold today such a pleasure x

Attachments

• image-923905921.jpg
    image-923905921.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 76
  • image-1957267463.jpg
    image-1957267463.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 76
  • image-3329706011.jpg
    image-3329706011.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 76
  • image-2117371186.jpg
    image-2117371186.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 75
  • image-852213819.jpg
    image-852213819.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 74
Morning ladies off to the hairdressers early, then the meat wholesalers then babysitting :)

Once Jackson is asleep were having wine and a takeaway whoop. I'm having this weekend to splurge then I'm back on it. I'm ashamed to say since I've stopped going to group I've gained at least 10lbs which is disgusting in the short time I've not gone.

So .... Hence the splurge. I nee call that off for my hols which is about 7 weeks. I can't be feeling like this in Cyprus grrr . X

Morning
Enjoy the hairdressers and having Jacksin. Don't be too hard on yourself about the weight gain sometimes life happens. Do you think you will go back to group? You could maybe try a different one?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Enjoy the hairdressers and having Jacksin. Don't be too hard on yourself about the weight gain sometimes life happens. Do you think you will go back to group? You could maybe try a different one? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've told my C I won't be back there as from July I will have Jackson on a weds. There is a group near me on a tues or a thurs so could do one of those. I will re join as it keeps me on track.

I will do a couple of weeks on my own or until the next offer for free membership comes out :) x

Good morning, do you feel ready to be back on SW? I enjoy your meat wholesale trip you always seem to do so well with your purchases x

I sure do Michelle I feel yuk and frumpy and it's all my own doing. I just didn't say NO!!

Andrea is coming to the wholesalers with me so will see what bargains we can pick up x

Sorry to hear you've been struggling Sheila enjoy tonight then keep picturing yourself on that sunny beach with a nice cocktail in your hand with your lovely family have a nice day with Andrea and Jackson Xxx

Back