Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Sorry to hear you've been struggling Sheila enjoy tonight then keep picturing yourself on that sunny beach with a nice cocktail in your hand with your lovely family have a nice day with Andrea and Jackson Xxx

Thanks lovely I can't wait I'm ready for my hols now I need a break xx

Awe Shelia hun, don't be too hard in yourself, given everything you have had on your plate in recent weeks/months you have done well.. Hopefully (and I have everything crossed) things will settle now and you can get back on track xx

Awe Shelia hun, don't be too hard in yourself, given everything you have had on your plate in recent weeks/months you have done well.. Hopefully (and I have everything crossed) things will settle now and you can get back on track xx

Thanks hunni I hope so. I need to do something before I explode lol xx

You've had a lot to deal with, and you know that once you get you're SW head on you know that you'll back at target in no time... Enjoy your splurge... xx[/QUOTE

Thanks chick I know I will feel loads better once I'm on it and back in the groove.
I had a chicken kebab but didn't enjoy it as I had really bad indigestion before I even ate any grrr.

Think I'm going to have to start keeping a check on my diary see if I can find out what's triggering it. I've had nothing spicy so I know it's not that. I did mention it to doc when I went about my head but she didn't seem concerned x

I often get out voted when it comes to curry too grrrrrr!!! Boo to indigestion as well. Wonder what it is that your tummy is objecting to! xx

It's seems like it's everything at the moment hun lol maybe I should just put a sign up nil by mouth lol x

NEW TO LIPOTRIM!

Hey everyone! I just started yesterday....I'm now in the middle of day two....gotta be honest....I'm struggling a lot! Can't stop thinking about food ha ha!

Hi just thought I would let you know best magazine have an offer on this week for joining

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey everyone! I just started yesterday....I'm now in the middle of day two....gotta be honest....I'm struggling a lot! Can't stop thinking about food ha ha! 

Hello Stacey and welcome to minis - I've not done lipotrim I couldnt go hungry lol i like my food too much

Hi just thought I would let you know best magazine have an offer on this week for joining

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen much appreciated, ive looked and the offer is on until may 18th so I will get this week under my belt and see how I go. Ive a feeling i will be using it lol x

____________________________________________________ the line is drawn and I'm back

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Pitta bread

Brekkie -
SB cake, strawberries, raspberries, grapes, persimmon and mullerlight

Dinner -
Nando's - grilled chicken with salad in a pitta ( which im counting as my hexb), spicy rice and coleslaw - I ate 3 forkfuls of the coleslaw

Tea -
Leftover chicken curry and rice

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks -
none yet

Syns -
SB cake (2.5) coleslaw (2)? hot choc x 2 (4) marshmallows (2) curry sauce (4) Total 14.5

Back