Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

____________________________________________________ the line is drawn and I'm back

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Pitta bread

Brekkie -
SB cake, strawberries, raspberries, grapes, persimmon and mullerlight

Dinner -
Nando's - grilled chicken with salad in a pitta ( which im counting as my hexb), spicy rice and coleslaw - I ate 3 forkfuls of the coleslaw

Tea -
Leftover chicken curry and rice

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, hot choc

Snacks -
none yet

Syns -
SB cake (2.5) coleslaw (2)? hot choc x 2 (4) marshmallows (2) curry sauce (4) Total 14.5

Like your line - need to draw one myself after the weekend :eek: Guessing your new thread title's describing your strategy not your food - cos your food always looking tasty and well presented - enough compliments now I'm off - good luck xx

Like your line - need to draw one myself after the weekend :eek: Guessing your new thread title's describing your strategy not your food - cos your food always looking tasty and well presented - enough compliments now I'm off - good luck xx

Thanks Linda you can give as many compliments as you like lol

Yes it's my new strategy I try my best with my food :) I'm looking forward to healthy food again xx

HEXA - 40g rf cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekki -
SB cake, grapes , pineapple, persimmon and mullerlight

Dinner -
2 small jacket pots with homemade coleslaw, cucumber and tomatoes

Tea -
pan fried beef with red/yellow peppers, mushrooms, red and white onions, balsamic vinegar and a small amount of honey

Drinks -
Pepsi max , blackcurrant NAS, hot choc

Snacks -
banana, cheese sarnie (hex a and b)

Syns -
SB cake (2) honey ( 3) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) mayo in coleslaw (4) Total 13

Attachments

• image-3621048882.jpg
    image-3621048882.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image-810139751.jpg
    image-810139751.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
So why do you go off plan when you can make yummy food like that!!!!! Xx

I think as excuses go - ive used everything thats gone on lately to use food as my comfort blanket, my focus and willpower just wasnt there. I feel like im ready now to get back on it and today got off to a good start with Andrea hearing that she got the job she went for WHOOP - more money and a grade higher.

Im chuffed for her and it means she wont have to work late nights or weekends :D
I also have an almost definite yes to my own change of working pattern so that i wont work wednesdays anymore and will have Jackson that day :D I will be doing longer hours the other 4 but I can handle that x

Yay I have a feeling this good news will bring a change in fortune for you and your loved ones x

I hope Andrea's promotion is the first in a whole batch of good things to come for you and yours.

Well done on getting back plan - you'll soon be back at target.

Thanks lovely i do hope so, shes due some good news bless her.

Day 2 on plan - hoping i start to feel a difference by the end of the week :) xx

Well done for getting back in the swing of things, Sheila and really well done to Andrea too. As Patty said, let's hope this is the start of good things to come in your family. xxx

Well done for getting back in the swing of things, Sheila and really well done to Andrea too. As Patty said, let's hope this is the start of good things to come in your family. xxx

Hi Kathy - I really hope so hun its been one thing after another.

I need to start planning meals again and then it keeps me on track. Its fend for yourself night tomorrow as im in hospital as a day case for my injections into my back. im assuming its like an epidural :( will be there most of the afternoon. x

Ouch! Poor you! Hope that all goes well then, Sheila. I'm not surprised it's fend for yourself night. Hopefully, it'll be 'wait on Sheila night' too! :) All the best with that then. Surely, good things must be following on after THAT! :flowers: Take care. xxx

Ouch! Poor you! Hope that all goes well then, Sheila. I'm not surprised it's fend for yourself night. Hopefully, it'll be 'wait on Sheila night' too! :) All the best with that then. Surely, good things must be following on after THAT! :flowers: Take care. xxx

Thanks Kathy - If it does the trick and I get some relief from pain i wont mind this time lol xx

I think as excuses go - ive used everything thats gone on lately to use food as my comfort blanket, my focus and willpower just wasnt there. I feel like im ready now to get back on it and today got off to a good start with Andrea hearing that she got the job she went for WHOOP - more money and a grade higher.

Im chuffed for her and it means she wont have to work late nights or weekends :D
I also have an almost definite yes to my own change of working pattern so that i wont work wednesdays anymore and will have Jackson that day :D I will be doing longer hours the other 4 but I can handle that x

Hey - that's doubly great news - well done to Andrea and great for you to have a 4 day week you'll all benefit - can see that it's worth making up the hours over 4 days! Let's hope those are the sign of better things to come!! xx

Back