Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Kathy - I really hope so hun its been one thing after another.

I need to start planning meals again and then it keeps me on track. Its fend for yourself night tomorrow as im in hospital as a day case for my injections into my back. im assuming its like an epidural :( will be there most of the afternoon. x

Hope it goes well for you 2moro - will be thinking of you - that could be the 3rd good thing coming your way - hope so anyway xx

Ah it's lovely to hear good news from you.
Hope your injections go as well as they can

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Texty!!

YOU HAVE DONE AMAZINGLY WELL! You probably won't remember me. I had a diary 2 years ago when I first started slimming world, and you are one of the few people who really helped me with my weight loss. I kinda then fell off track.. but now I'm back and I'm glad to see you are still plugging away and you look incredible might I add!

Well done :) :)

Hope it goes well for you 2moro - will be thinking of you - that could be the 3rd good thing coming your way - hope so anyway xx

Hi hun it went ok, it was agony when he started poking about like someone grinding on my ribs.

I was tensing myself and broke into a hot sweat lol. Gotta go back in a couple of months to report how I'm doing xx

Hi Texty!! YOU HAVE DONE AMAZINGLY WELL! You probably won't remember me. I had a diary 2 years ago when I first started slimming world, and you are one of the few people who really helped me with my weight loss. I kinda then fell off track.. but now I'm back and I'm glad to see you are still plugging away and you look incredible might I add! Well done :) :)

Awww of course I remember you chick it's good to see you back and thank you for those kind words. I'm glad I was of help to you :) I'm still here if you need a chat etc.

Good luck hunni xx

This is my new account... ^^^^ the above post is my old account. Im gonna sub to your diary just so I can get back on track with how your doing! :)

I'll be following you too lovely it's good to see you back. I'm on phone so can't see pics etc very well, I'll mooch when on laptop xx

Hope it all went well, Sheila and it wasn't too painful. Also hope it does the trick! Take care. xxx

Thanks Kathy love. I'm hoping they do. Will know better in a couple of months. He said I'll be very sore tomorrow when the anaesthetic wears off :-( xx

Well ladies ... What a way to spend my birthday!!!

I won't forget this one in a hurry will I lol. So needless to say today's food has not been great, I had banana on toast and a cuppa for brekki then I had to starve myself :-(
Son made my tea for me steak n cheese sarnies (white bread arghhh) with homemade coleslaw. Bread overload but it's better than me trying to stand and cook.

I will still have my hot choc n marshmallows later lol Andrea bought me these in case I ran short
So maybe only 1 of those with my cuppa :) xx

Attachments

• image-3982250409.jpg
    image-3982250409.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 62
Oh no! Happy Birthday, Sheila! Well, as happy as it can be! Just glad it's all over for now and you can chill out tonight. You'll have to be spoilt rotten in a day or two! Have a good (comfortable ) evening. :birthday: xxx

Happy Birthday Lovely Lady sorry to hear you spent it in the hospital fingers crossed it does the trick for you Xxx

Last edited:
Hi hun it went ok, it was agony when he started poking about like someone grinding on my ribs.

I was tensing myself and broke into a hot sweat lol. Gotta go back in a couple of months to report how I'm doing xx

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, :flowers::birthday:

Ooooh Sheila that sounds awful and what a day to have it done :hug99: are you sore now & do you have painkillers? Hope it sorts your back pain out. I've had an epidural but I had a much easier time than you. Take care xx

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, :flowers::birthday: Ooooh Sheila that sounds awful and what a day to have it done :hug99: are you sore now & do you have painkillers? Hope it sorts your back pain out. I've had an epidural but I had a much easier time than you. Take care xx

The anaesthetic hasn't worn off yet hun but I've a feeling I'll feel like I've been kicked by a horse tomorrow lol. I do have painkillers. The last epidural I had didn't work and they had to knock me out :-( xx

Back