Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

The anaesthetic hasn't worn off yet hun but I've a feeling I'll feel like I've been kicked by a horse tomorrow lol. I do have painkillers. The last epidural I had didn't work and they had to knock me out :-( xx

Long may the anaesthetic last and you get a decent night's sleep!! Hope the pain killers do the trick if you need them xx

Happy birthday. I have just been reading your diary from the beginning and you are so inspirational. ?

I am sorry Shelia, I thought I'd posted this morning but it must've not gone on Happy Birthday and I'm sorry you had to spend it in the way you did... xx

Happy birthday. I hope the injections are worth it in the long run.

I am sorry Shelia, I thought I'd posted this morning but it must've not gone on Happy Birthday and I'm sorry you had to spend it in the way you did... xx

Ah no problem hun. Thank you for your birthday wishes. Not an ideal way to spend my birthday but if they help then it will all be worth it xx

Hope your feeling better today xx
Thanks hun very sore but hoping it will ease off :) I'm currently experimenting with a rhubarb crumble lol I've stewed rhubarb and sweetener the put crushed grapenuts on top and put them I'm the oven for 10 mins... I'll prob smash my teeth lmao will have it with a muller banana and custard I think x

Got a vanilla scan bran cake in too I've added star anise to it for taste x

Scan bran... wow now thats something ive not heard for a while!! haha.. but the rhubharb sounds lovely! You will have to show us pics when you've made it!!

Just found out that tesco sells mini meringues at 19 cals each, so going to make a fake eton mess this weekend with that and some strawberries and some 0% fat fage greek yog and a cheeky bit of cocoa powder mixed into it! yum yum!

Scan bran... wow now thats something ive not heard for a while!! haha.. but the rhubharb sounds lovely! You will have to show us pics when you've made it!! Just found out that tesco sells mini meringues at 19 cals each, so going to make a fake eton mess this weekend with that and some strawberries and some 0% fat fage greek yog and a cheeky bit of cocoa powder mixed into it! yum yum!

Sounds delish!! If you care to share with your friends lol

Attachments

• image-3680894954.jpg
    image-3680894954.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 42
  • image-1394286313.jpg
    image-1394286313.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 48
Oh I didn't realise it was your birthday yesterday. A belated happy birthday to you sorry you spent it the way you did, enjoy celebrating on Saturday.
How did the crumble turn out?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh I didn't realise it was your birthday yesterday. A belated happy birthday to you sorry you spent it the way you did, enjoy celebrating on Saturday. How did the crumble turn out? Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah thanks Jen yeah it wasn't the best I've ever had. I'm sore today :-(

I've put a pic of the crumble not tried it yet cos I've had my hexb for today I've lost access to sw online so can't see how many syns 28g of grapenuts would be x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431013571.857592.jpg

Not sure if these are then

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back