Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Mmm. Chicken looking good, Sheila! I had chicken breast stuffed with crispy chorizo and HEX cheese this evening. It was a bit of a last minute decision but definitely a good one! :) Sorry to hear Jackson has been so unsettled all day, the little love. Can be exhausting for you though! xx

Mmm. Chicken looking good, Sheila! I had chicken breast stuffed with crispy chorizo and HEX cheese this evening. It was a bit of a last minute decision but definitely a good one! :) Sorry to hear Jackson has been so unsettled all day, the little love. Can be exhausting for you though! xx

Its certainly exhausting at my age Kathy lol the little tinker.

The chicken was lovely I have another one for tomorrow but ive also some curry to use up from Andrea it has sweet potato and spinach in, so may use it for my dinner nom nom. yours sounds lush x

He is probably teething, so not 100% the little devil! It's either that or he knows he has his grandma wrapped around his finger and is playing you up on purpose! X

A bit of both then Chelle lol - I gave him some infant neurofen earlier as he was very warm

I know he wont sleep all night as he didnt take all his supper :-( x

Loving the sound of the curry, Sheila and, yes, the chicken with chorizo and cheese was lush! :) Off to bed now so hope you have a good day tomorrow. Take care. xxx

Yesterdays food looked really nice the sb looks really good. I hope Jackson was too unsettled last night, do you have him all day today? Is Andrea on return to work? x

Yesterdays food looked really nice the sb looks really good. I hope Jackson was too unsettled last night, do you have him all day today? Is Andrea on return to work? x
He had a really good night thanks Michelle just hope he behaves today lol xx I didn't eat as planned but hey ho back on it today x

Yeah it's a phased return today and next week then back properly in July x

Ooo yes please! Hope you're having a good monday morning :) xx

5 scan bran ( 5 syns or your hexb choice)
2 eggs
1 mullerlight yogurt ( flavour of your choosing)
Sweetener ( i use about 4 tablespoons)
Vanilla essence about a teaspoon

Optional :
Sachet options hot choc (Belgian 2syns)

If I use the toffee muller I also add a mini box or 2 of raisins sun maid are 2 syns per box

Place the scanbran in a large bowl and cover with boiled water from kettle let them soak literally for a few seconds then drain and mash

Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk till sloppy
Transfer to a microwaveable container ( I use the plastic ones you get like from the takeaway)
Place in the microwave for about 9-9.30 minutes then leave to cool
Once cool I topped with 0% total yogurt mixed with vanilla essence then put some sprinkles and grapes on ... Voila :)

So syns wise if counting the bran and the extras total for the cake is 11 - if using them as hexb then it's 6 but you would have to eat the cake all in one day x

5 scan bran ( 5 syns or your hexb choice)
2 eggs
1 mullerlight yogurt ( flavour of your choosing)
Sweetener ( i use about 4 tablespoons)
Vanilla essence about a teaspoon

Optional :
Sachet options hot choc (Belgian 2syns)

If I use the toffee muller I also add a mini box or 2 of raisins sun maid are 2 syns per box

Place the scanbran in a large bowl and cover with boiled water from kettle let them soak literally for a few seconds then drain and mash

Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk till sloppy
Transfer to a microwaveable container ( I use the plastic ones you get like from the takeaway)
Place in the microwave for about 9-9.30 minutes then leave to cool
Once cool I topped with 0% total yogurt mixed with vanilla essence then put some sprinkles and grapes on ... Voila :)

So syns wise if counting the bran and the extras total for the cake is 11 - if using them as hexb then it's 6 but you would have to eat the cake all in one day x

Thank you! Will be trying this later this week :) xx

Hello :wavey:I have somehow managed to go awol on here this week :confused: Think it was cos I was reading a couple of days ago, was about to post when battery went then forgot to come back to post lol!

Everything seems to be looking up for you hun and not before time eh? A big well done on an amazing loss this week, when you're on it you do so well! Hope this week is another good one for you. I always love your food pics :)

I'm so glad Jackson was good for you last night and hope you have a good Monday. Sounds like a good plan with your work hours xx

Hello :wavey:I have somehow managed to go awol on here this week :confused: Think it was cos I was reading a couple of days ago, was about to post when battery went then forgot to come back to post lol!

Everything seems to be looking up for you hun and not before time eh? A big well done on an amazing loss this week, when you're on it you do so well! Hope this week is another good one for you. I always love your food pics :)

I'm so glad Jackson was good for you last night and hope you have a good Monday. Sounds like a good plan with your work hours xx

Hi Sam

Thanks for popping in hun - yeah i was chuffed with my WI - just gotta keep at it now eh!

Jackson has been a little angel today full of smiles and giggles. I'll be updating my foodage in a bit then doing diaries :D

HEXA- Philly lightest
HEXB - 2 x wholemeal bread

Brekki - sb cake, raspberries, pomegranate, persimmon and mullerlight

Dinner - garlic chicken with salad, toast with Philly lightest

Tea - jacket pots with tuna mayo and salad

Drinks - Pepsi Max, tea, hot choc

Snacks - none

Syns - sb cake (1.5) mayo (5) extra bread (2.5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) total 13.5

Attachments

• image-3835316499.jpg
    image-3835316499.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 59
  • image-3039741027.jpg
    image-3039741027.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 60
Food looks yummy as always!

I'm glad Jackson has been good for you today. He's a little love bless him xx

Thanks Sam - trying to plan ahead for the week :D im thinking burgers tomorrow night nom nom.
Its fend for myself on Weds night as the boys are away at the races - ahhhhh peace n quiet me thinks

He's a little cracker bless him x

Back