Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

HEXA- Philly lightest
HEXB - 2 x wholemeal bread

Brekki - sb cake, raspberries, pomegranate, persimmon and mullerlight

Dinner - garlic chicken with salad, toast with Philly lightest

Tea - jacket pots with tuna mayo and salad

Drinks - Pepsi Max, tea, hot choc

Snacks - none

Syns - sb cake (1.5) mayo (5) extra bread (2.5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) total 13.5

Yummy!! Glad you had fun with little Jackson too! xx

5 scan bran ( 5 syns or your hexb choice)
2 eggs
1 mullerlight yogurt ( flavour of your choosing)
Sweetener ( i use about 4 tablespoons)
Vanilla essence about a teaspoon

Optional :
Sachet options hot choc (Belgian 2syns)

If I use the toffee muller I also add a mini box or 2 of raisins sun maid are 2 syns per box

Place the scanbran in a large bowl and cover with boiled water from kettle let them soak literally for a few seconds then drain and mash

Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk till sloppy
Transfer to a microwaveable container ( I use the plastic ones you get like from the takeaway)
Place in the microwave for about 9-9.30 minutes then leave to cool
Once cool I topped with 0% total yogurt mixed with vanilla essence then put some sprinkles and grapes on ... Voila :)

So syns wise if counting the bran and the extras total for the cake is 11 - if using them as hexb then it's 6 but you would have to eat the cake all in one day x

Thanks Shelia - mmmmm..... haven't made an SB cake for a while - the last few I made were rubbish - might have a go - need to do something to get me back on plan :rolleyes: xx

Hi Texty, belated birthday wishes, glad to see you are having success back on plan and hope you are getting relief from the injections! I can empathise with the back pain.

Your food is looking fab and inspirational, will be copying a couple of your meals I think.

Quins

Thanks Shelia - mmmmm..... haven't made an SB cake for a while - the last few I made were rubbish - might have a go - need to do something to get me back on plan :rolleyes: xx

I made another one last night but without the yogurt topping nom nom it does me 4 days Brekkis :) xx

Hi Texty, belated birthday wishes, glad to see you are having success back on plan and hope you are getting relief from the injections! I can empathise with the back pain. Your food is looking fab and inspirational, will be copying a couple of your meals I think. Quins

Hi Quins good to see you and thanks for the belated wishes. I really enjoyed my food last week :) thank you for the lovely comment re my food. Glad to help

HEXA- 40g rf cheddar
HEXB- 2 x wholemeal bread

Brekki - sb cake, raspberries, grapes, strawberries and a muller

Dinner - ham n cheese sarnie, boiled egg,

Tea - sw burger n chips with salad

Drinks - Pepsi Max, NAS, hot choc

Snacks -

Syns - sb cake (2.5) wholemeal roll (5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) total 11.5

Attachments

• image-725567004.jpg
    image-725567004.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 56
Burgers and chips here tonight :D

I often feel that I've eaten too much on SW too. Can still get a good loss on it though hun as you know so fingers crossed you're happy with the scales on Saturday xx

I always eat lots lol my portions are massive but I eat what I need.

No idea how Sat will go but I had a biscuit binge last night out of sheer boredom :( x

Red Day

HEXA- 40g rf cheddar
HEXB - wholemeal rolls x2

Brekki - sb cake, grapes, raspberries, pineapple and muller

Dinner - salmon (tinned) salad

Tea - steak with lettuce, carrots, half roast butternut squash hollowed out and filled with salsa

Drinks - NAS, Pepsi Max, hot choc

Snacks - apple

Syns - sb cake (2.5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) balsamic glaze (1) total 7.5

Attachments

• image-571683270.jpg
    image-571683270.jpg
    600.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image-690875871.jpg
    image-690875871.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 78
HEXA- 75g Philly lightest
HEXB - no idea yet

Brekkie - sb cake, grapes, strawberries, pineapple and muller

Dinner - jacket with tuna mayo and salad

Tea - pork steaks with rice, veggies and a homemade Philly sauce with mushrooms and onions

Drinks - NAS , Pepsi Max, hot choc

Snacks - none

Syns - sb cake (2.5) hot choc (2) marshmallows (2) mayo (3) total 9.5

Attachments

• image-3732325911.jpg
    image-3732325911.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 66
  • image-25496911.jpg
    image-25496911.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 60
Back