Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

It's foods like that which keep me focused, there is so much yummy food we can eat x

Hello Sheila

Wow I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, happy belated birthday, hope it was fab! Glad to see your back in plan too, meals look delicious. I'm back too after being so busy at work and other distractions, I've missed the mini girls I just have to make time to get on here to stay on track and have good catch ups. Anyway i hope you have a lovely day and hope Jackson is doing good too.
Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi ladies just having a quick catch up on my lunch break at work!

Wi this morning and not happy 1lb on!!!!

All I can blame is portion size and I've had more potato this week

Never mind I'll still keep at it xx

Sorry about the gain. It's frustrating when you don't really know why. But your right just hero going and it will go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So annoying when that happens and, for no apparent reason!! Grrr! At least your food looks delicious so can't imagine it's a trial to continue! :) Good luck for next WI! xx

So annoying when that happens and, for no apparent reason!! Grrr! At least your food looks delicious so can't imagine it's a trial to continue! :) Good luck for next WI! xx

Thanks Kathy - it is annoying but i'll carry on hun. Its 4.5 weeks to my jollies :D need as much off as poss xx

Ok ladies logging off as im having a night to chill, im at work again at 7 in the morning so gonna try and relax a bit xx

Have a good evening x

Thanks Kathy - it is annoying but i'll carry on hun. Its 4.5 weeks to my jollies :D need as much off as poss xx

I know what you mean, Sheila. We've got some Aussie friends visiting near the beginning of August and staying for nearly a fortnight. We're booked into various hotels around the country (costing an absolute fortune) so know we'll be eating out a lot and, I also know, any attempts to stay on SW will go out the window so trying to lose as much as poss before that. Just taking ages to go down and then, will go piling back on in the wink of an eye! :sigh:

Hope work goes as well as work can! :) xx

Boo to the gain hun, onwards and downwards and hopefully next wi will be a much better one. Hope you managed to enjoy your Saturday evening and today at work flies by xx

Thanks Sam. On my lunch break so quick catch up.

I will just keep at it I know I can do it, I'm re thinking portion sizes :) xx

Hi Kathy

This weightloss malarkey is hard at times. We just have to remember we are human and have to live and enjoy ourselves.

Your going to be doing something out of the norm and it's not done every day, so enjoy every minute of your time with your friends hun and worry about sw later.

Life is too short to worry and stress over a few lbs. family and friends are what's important. Xx

Back