Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Crying and unsettled ... It's cos he missed nanna lolxx

Ha, ha, that's what I was going to say, they do like their routine.................. x

I used to love taking Nathan & Lydia to feed the ducks, near here is a duck pond and as soon as the car parked up the ducks would be over looking for bread, there was loads of them, N&L loved it!! x

Yeah there are tons and swans too. Can't wait till he's big enough to run around the park xx

Evening ladies I've just got Jackson settled I've got tea cooking. Something quickish lol the chicken n rice with creamy sauce OH is having some too.

I'll catch up after my tea if I can, I'm wrecked working 6 days is a killer lol x

Aww bless you working so hard, early night for you I think? I'll be heading for my bath soon too, I'm rather tired myself xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Aww bless you working so hard, early night for you I think? I'll be heading for my bath soon too, I'm rather tired myself xx

Yeah I think it will be Cookie and hopefully Jackson will sleep through too :D

Enjoy your bath hun x

Hope Jackson enjoys getting spoilt by the girls at your work and seeing the ducks in the park. I used to take Kieran too, he loved it. Have a lovely day with him xx

Hi Sam he did lol

Sadly no ducks it's chucking it down and we had hailstones earlier brrrr freezing x

So............... food has been pretty rubbish the last few days with one thing and another. I'm not going to weigh this Saturday.

I was offered overtime again this weekend but i have Jackson, even if I hadn't I think id have turned it down. I feel like I need to recharge my batteries. My hols are 4 weeks tomorrow and boy am I ready for them.

Im sorry ive been lacking comments on diaries but I am feeling exhausted and dont seem to have the energy to visit everyones :( I feel like im a bad friend, but i will catch up soon i promise xx

Sheila! You are a lovely lady and deserve much better things to come your way! So sorry to hear about your husband's auntie. Take care and don't bother replying. xx

You're not a bad friend at all! You've had all sorts going on and sometimes other stuff just gets put in the back seat until later, nothing wrong with that!

I think I'd still WI on Saturday just so u don't go completely off track, not WI might make you eat even more off plan foods and it could possibly give you an even harder mountain to climb when you get back on it because you'd be ever so upset if you go back to 12 stone.

Just remember your support mechanisms and utilise them whenever you like / can as we're all here and elsewhere too.

Thinking of you all xx

Ah texty just take care of yourself at the moment we all understand there is so much going on for you atm. Hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back