Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies - im here ( oh no i hear you cry lol)

Work is manic at the moment so im shattered when i get home boooo. My foodage nor my scales are good at the moment. Too many snacks and crisps!! I can normally take or leave crisps but the last 2 days ive craved them, so cheese n onion walkers it was!!

I'm working until 5 tomorrow then I have little man for the weekend whoop cant wait. Ive just put my pjs on im freezing :cry: especially my feet lol

I'll be around over the weekend if I can. If not have a fab Bank Hol everyone xxx

Evening ladies - im here ( oh no i hear you cry lol) Work is manic at the moment so im shattered when i get home boooo. My foodage nor my scales are good at the moment. Too many snacks and crisps!! I can normally take or leave crisps but the last 2 days ive craved them, so cheese n onion walkers it was!! I'm working until 5 tomorrow then I have little man for the weekend whoop cant wait. Ive just put my pjs on im freezing :cry: especially my feet lol I'll be around over the weekend if I can. If not have a fab Bank Hol everyone xxx

**** hugs ****
Work is like that for me too.. Stop being so hard on yourself hunni xxx

Morning ladies up bright and early with little man. I have him all weekend as Andrea is on a hen do. It's the girl were going to Cyprus with for her wedding in 4 weeks. I'm excited :)

Hope your all well and looking forward to your holiday weekend x

Enjoy having Jackson and I hope that Andrea has a good time too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Glad you have your time with Jackson this weekend, Sheila and a lovely occasion in Cyprus to look forward to. xx

Afternoon ladies - hope your all well.

I had a lovely lie in this morning - I was shattered last night after my Jackson fix lol. We have him 2 nights this week too whoop,

Food wise im back down to what I was 2 weeks ago so the scales have been kind to me this week even though Ive been rubbish with my food. There is an offer this week in the Mirror for free membership to join SW which im toying with. If i do it will be a new group as from July I will have little man on a weds so cant go to my old one

I'm having a lazy day today as my back is really hurting and I keep having dizzy spells as if im going to faint :( so i wont be venturing far x

In think it might be because i took my painkillers on an empty stomach Michelle or at least thats all im hoping it is xx

In think it might be because i took my painkillers on an empty stomach Michelle or at least thats all im hoping it is xx

Afternoon Sheila, oh no, hope you get some rest and feel better soon hun xx

Back