Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

And the other thing I will say, is that my kids are close in age (20 months) and I work full time etc, and it's taken until my youngest was almost 3 to be in the mindset to be able to have the energy for doing things "for me" , like the gym and SW etc, every other time in the last 2.5 yrs there's been money/time/energy issues and I've managed a few weeks then kept slipping up. This time I feel "ready" to make time for myself to cook new things just for me etc, but before it did just feel really hard, your kids are small and you work and it is really hard to be able to concentrate on losing weight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies, I think looking at the big picture I underestimate maybe how hard it is to bring two kids up under 2 and a half let alone work full time, with moving and hubby's unemployment, and then try and lose weight on top of that. My kids are so well behaved, my 6 month old all she does is smile and laugh and both kids sleep through all night (with the exception of Naomi earlier this week) my job's easy and laid back so I think I just feel like the other stuff isn't that hard when infact it does take quite a toll.

I'm in THAT place now where I've been eating what I want (rubbish) last few days even though I don't really want it and usually I'd pig out but I'm going to all the naughty food and finding I don't really fancy anything but looking at what I HAVE been eating I've not eaten that much portion wise. I stepped on scales this morning and I'm still at 1lb gain from week before. I'm still not sure when I'll be on track or what I'm going to do. Probably try quick to CC for a while. I was so motivated come the new year now its done a runner xx

Completely disgusted with myself and current weight.

Attempting to get back on it for the 3rd time.

Breakfast - 9pp
Bran flakes 4pp
Tea
Milk allowance 3pp
Sugar allowance 2pp

S-
Apple 0pp
Special k blueberry 3pp
Hula hoops 4pp

L - 11pp
Mug shot 5pp
Strawberry lf yogurt 2pp
Hula hoops 4pp

S-
Crunchie 5pp

D- 9pp
Weight watchers chicken tikka 9pp
3 mini wraps 6pp

Total -
Daily 36/36
Weekly 11/49

Last edited:
messaging me where? on whats app? i havent re installed it since i updated my phone. i will do it now :) xx

Completely disgusted with myself and current weight.

Attempting to get back on it for the 3rd time.

Breakfast - 9pp
Bran flakes 4pp
Tea
Milk allowance 3pp
Sugar allowance 2pp

S-
Apple 0pp
Special k blueberry 3pp
Hula hoops 4pp

L - 11pp
Mug shot 5pp
Strawberry lf yogurt 2pp
Hula hoops 4pp

S-
Crunchie 5pp

D- 9pp
Weight watchers chicken tikka 9pp
3 mini wraps 6pp

Total -
Daily 36/36
Weekly 11/49

You can do it hun! I've been the same, I'm starting again too :) we will get there x

Thank you :)

Today -
B-
Omelette 5pp

S
Chicken 4pp

L-
Chicken salad 9pp

S-
Two yogurts 4pp

D-
Chilli 13pp

S -
Sugar free jelly free

Total points - 35pp
Total cals - 1504

Today I've had -

B-
Ham slices 2pp
chicken slices 2pp
Tea with semislimmed 1pp

L-
2 sausages and two eggs 10pp

S-
Ham 2pp
2 yogurts 4pp

D-
Chicken in a bag 9pp

S-
Sf jelly 1pp

1.5 litres water

Total points - 31pp
Total cals - 1146 cals

Yeah I used the Maggie so juicy ones. Their good exactly the same as season and shake but I think I prefer the season and shake ones to be honest xx

Your doing so well :) xx

Thank you, pretty proud of myself now I'm back on track. I'm going to do tomorrow's food shortly to get it planned out so I don't forget to log.
How are you doing? I haven't had chance to get on everyone's diaries yet x

Thanks hells.

Today my food is -
B-
Sliced chicken 2pp
Lf yogurt 2pp
Cup of tea 2pp

S-
Blackcurrent sf jelly 1pp
Chicken 6pp

L-
Ham salad 2pp

S-
Jelly blackcurrent
Lf yogurt 2pp

D-
Tuna omelette 6pp

Total points - 23pp
Total cals - 927

Last edited:
6lb off since Fri but I'm not officially logging til Fri normal wi. I hope to get another 1lb off to get to half a st this week xx

Oh I hope so, thanks :) the 123 plan is just for a boost, the plan is to do WW Fri, sat, Sun with only 20 weekly pp's. Then 123 for the 4 days leading up to wi for a boost. The plan works fine and keeps me full but I don't like the idea of cutting out so many carbs over a long period of time xx

Back