Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Thanks Cas, haven't had chance to catch up on people's diary's yet but I'll pop on yours shortly :)

Today -
B-
Activia breakfast pot 192 cals
4 cups tea (all day) 124 cals

L-
Mug shot 261 cals
Low fat yogurt 74 cals

D-
Chicken tikka masala home made 763 cals

S-
Dr Pepper Zero

2 ltrs water

Cals so far - 1414 cals

I'll prob get my breakfast in the next half hour and I'll be having my tea around 5 so will stick within the 8 hours :)

Sounds yum! Are those breakfast pots yogurt or is it cereal? Xx

The breakfast pots are yogurt with a little bit of granola/clusters in a separate compartment on top and you just add them together when ready to eat, they're on offer at asda at the minute for 50p each but I got some with only a week use by date left for 31p :)

Todays food

B- 226 cals
Branflakes
Cup of tea x 2

L-
Sunday dinner
1006 cals (approx)

D-
Tbc

S-
4 minstrels 56cals

Exercise 1 hour walking. Slow moderate pace :)

Sunday dinners are yum but don't they use some cals.x

They really do don't they?! More than you would think. I still love them tho :)

Thank you all. Yeah my Sunday dinner would be 500 cals left if I didn't have two great big fat Yorkshire puddings with it lol but I can't resist. I've done well today, won't have anything else to eat before bed I have a few Cadbury caramel nibbles I worked them out to be a little under 200 cals so still within my cals for today xx

oasis6918 said:
Thank you all. Yeah my Sunday dinner would be 500 cals left if I didn't have two great big fat Yorkshire puddings with it lol but I can't resist. I've done well today, won't have anything else to eat before bed I have a few Cadbury caramel nibbles I worked them out to be a little under 200 cals so still within my cals for today xx

Well done, especially considering the big dinner

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning, how you doing? You've been gone a while! x

Morning :) i know you weren't talking to me but how is your looooong day going? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That was a bit cheeky of Naomi this morning, hoping your managing to get through the day x

Lou-hope your having a good day x

Yeah doing better than I thought, I think I'll get there! Hope your doing ok xx

I gained 10 but I enjoyed my Christmas eating what I want. I'm determined to get this weight off x

Back