Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Yeah that first day I managed to stay on track was hard but as soon as I done it I knew I was back on track, having a bit of a wobble today but I'm managing to stay on track - kind of, now I'm stuffed from my tea so I know I won't go looking for anything else to eat x

7 lb off for me this week in total woohoo! On the other hand I'm feeling very rough I've been suffering with a migraine for over 24 hours its awful, my vision is impaired and its so frustrating I can't do or see much I just want them back to normal now x

7 lb off for me this week in total woohoo! On the other hand I'm feeling very rough I've been suffering with a migraine for over 24 hours its awful, my vision is impaired and its so frustrating I can't do or see much I just want them back to normal now x

Amazeballs at the loss :)

Sorry to hear about your head, I know how it feels. Kool n soothe strips helped me alot. Tesco do them xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, the headaches subsided but my eyes are still not 100% they're not sore anymore I just can't see properly x

Jessie done it too and had one night off and put the weight back on. I'm starting to think TerriAnn isn't that good long term but I only done it half the week and lost 7lb so it definitely helps and I'm going to do it Tuesday to Fri this week x

Thank you. hope your well? xx

Argh gave into pizza take away last night but I was starving because all I ate Sunday was a cheese and ham sandwich :(, gain showing 3lb so hopefully its just bloat and water from it being so salty, 3 days to get rid of any damage so 100% from here on. Hubby thinks its ok because I enjoyed it at the time?? Lol hope your all well, I really need to make time to come on here and catch up with everyone but we've had a lot goin on xx

Thank you. hope your well? xx

Argh gave into pizza take away last night but I was starving because all I ate Sunday was a cheese and ham sandwich :(, gain showing 3lb so hopefully its just bloat and water from it being so salty, 3 days to get rid of any damage so 100% from here on. Hubby thinks its ok because I enjoyed it at the time?? Lol hope your all well, I really need to make time to come on here and catch up with everyone but we've had a lot goin on xx

Forget pizzagate - drink like a loon all week and try not to eat after tea and it'll be as though it never happened.

Don't worry about us on here. You're a busy mumma and we've all got lives too.

Hope you have a good week xxx

Thanks Louise xx
Sparkle what's your new diary called?

Today my food is -

B-
Ham and low fat yogurt 3pp
Tea x 4 all day total 2pp

S-
Tandoori chicken 6pp

L-
Ham salad 2pp
Onken yogurt 3pp

D-
Pork, onions and peppers in Nando's sauce 10pp

Total points - 26pp
Total cals - 1067

Last edited:
Thanks hells I've had an awful week this week. This week has been hectic. 3 takeaways and a meal out and drinks last night. I jumped on scales and showing 5lb gain so back to square one.

Caroline I didn't dare wi then stepped on this morning and I'm royally disgusted with myself.

I went out last night and litterally nothing would fit, I was at asda 15 mins before I was supposed to meet my friends picking an outfit. I found a sort of short sleeved knitted top in an 18 fit fine but was to short so had to get a 20, got home and it was massive. Went out for the meal and kept catching the wool on my ring then I spilt curry on it! I've just went to put it in the wash and saw it was a size 24!!!!!! It must have been on the wrong hangar now I can't even return it. What a waste of money.

Anyway trying on clothes last night in asda made me feel sick, its my belly it ruins everything. This weight just has to come off, how I felt last night really tainted the night, it was a good night don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but I just felt so damn fat!

I'm going to see Olly Murs on 26th Feb, and then going to this caberet show thing on 1st march and I don't want to feel this disgusting on those nights but it doesn't leave much time.

Anyway todays plan -

B-
Cup of tea
Glass water
Two low fat yogurts 148 cals

L-
Tomato soup 230 cals

D-
Chicken omelette cals tbc

Trying to cut out bread, pasta, rice this week xx

Sell it on ebay...

What's it like? I may buy it off you xx

Andy thinks it looks better on me baggy because of the type of top it is.. so we'll see what its like once I've washed it and try it on again x

Well I start back on plan tomorrow. So tomorrow's food -

B - 10pp
Bran flakes 5pp
Milk 3pp
4 x tea 0.5 sugar each 2pp

S- 0pp
Melon honeydew
Apple

L- 7pp
Ham salad with salad cream
Low fat yogurt

S- 2pp
Apple
Yogurt 2pp

D-
WW lasagne 7pp

1.5 ltrs water
Total points - 26/36 points

Well I start back on plan tomorrow. So tomorrow's food -

B - 9pp
Bran flakes 5pp
Milk 3pp
4 x tea 0.5 sugar each 1pp

S- 0pp
Melon honeydew
Apple x 2

L- 12pp
Ham salad with salad cream 5pp
Low fat yogurt 2pp
Grapefruit
Rolo yogurt 5pp

S- 0pp
Apple

D-
Soup 6pp

1.5 ltrs water
Total points - 27/36 points

Todays food -

B - 9pp
Bran flakes 5pp
Milk 3pp
4 x tea 0.5 sugar each 1pp

S- 0pp
Melon honeydew
Apple x 2

L- 12pp
Ham salad with salad cream 5pp
Low fat yogurt 2pp
Grapefruit
Rolo yogurt 5pp

S- 8pp
Apple
Cheese 3pp
Crunchie 5pp

D-
Soup 6pp

1.5 ltrs water
Total points - 35/36 points

Last edited:
B-
Fruit and fibre 4pp
Milk 2pp
Sugar 1pp

S-
Spec k crisps 3pp
Apple
Jelly

L-
Ham salad 7pp
Half grapefruit
Melon
Yogurt 2pp

S-
Spec k crisps 2pp
Apple

D-
Weight watcher lasagne 7pp

Water - 1.5ltr
Points 28/36 daily's
Still no weekly's used

Well 2.5lb gain for me :( but joined WW, went to my first class today I enjoyed it, got all the info so wish me luck! xx

Back