Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

I think now your going to class it give you extra motivation, is the gain on the ww's scales as they might be different to your own ones, that's why I'm too scared to go!

How's everything else xx

Yeah I liked the diet but I find sometimes when your trying to get back on track you need to try something new but I wanted to stick with WW so my something new for motivation was going to class. No the gain was on my scales. There's 1.5lb difference between mine and WW but I weighed on mine then had two mini hot cross buns for breakfast and a drink then weighed at WW so I'm thinking their about the same so if I'm losing on mine I should lose on theirs xx

Well sneak peak on scales this morning, and I'm happy. Can't wait til wi which I hope I can stick to plan by then x

Doing ok, I was starving all day yesterday but today I'm not too bad, I've stuck to points so I hope for an excellent first loss.
Did you get someone to look after Hollie? X

I only did low carb Thursday and Friday, but I never had any pasta or rice last week - not on purpose it just ended up like that. I don't expect your heads been on dieting and I dont blame you, but how you doing? x

I feel better today apart from a pain by side of my stomach, but I can cope with that, I'm just going focus on dieting and my own little family.

Really need to get Maisie properly dry as she's 3 next week and she be starting Nursery in September!

I'm going do a week of pro pointing aiming for 31 pps as recalculated how many points I should be having and its saying 26 dailys and 35 wklys, so going just try and have 31 pps per day rather than wasting my weekly's.

I really happy for you though, everything seems to be good at the moment xx

Thank you Hells, I know it was a lot of water too but it all helps.

Today -
B-
Melon 0pp
Lemon and Lime WW mousse 2pp? (1)
Cups of tea x 2
Milk allowance day 1pp
Sugar allowance 1pp

L/D -
Sunday dinner
Broccoli, cauli, swede, carrots 0pp
Parsnips 2
Potato's 6
2 x yorkshires 6
Meat 6
Gravy

S-

Will confirm dinner pp shortly.
Got some lovely WW snacks, I'm trying to keep them for during the week, these are what I have to choose from, yummy!

Caramel wafers biscuit things 2pp
Caramel wafers with the marshmallow in 1pp
Dark choc and mint oat biscuits 2pp
Toffee popcorn choc bars 2pp - amazing

If my weeklies aren't used up today I'm wiping them out and sticking to dailies the rest of the week x

Last edited:
Back