Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Thanks ladies, had a bit of an over eat incident today but I'm back in control. Quite annoyed at myself for it but I have a full week to turn it around xx

Oh my god I've totally lost it!! Been off plan since Saturday can't get back my it. I'm never going to be slim!!!! STRESS :mad:

Oh my god I've totally lost it!! Been off plan since Saturday can't get back my it. I'm never going to be slim!!!! STRESS :mad:

YES YOU WILL!! 3 days off does not equal failure!

If you have 3 out of 10 days off you are still having 7 great days. and thats 21 days in a month. i know from mfp that when you are on point - you eat really well, healthily, so it balances it out.

Get it out of your system tonight, write down what you intend on eating tomorrow in your mfp and stick to it. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YES YOU WILL!! 3 days off does not equal failure!

If you have 3 out of 10 days off you are still having 7 great days. and thats 21 days in a month. i know from mfp that when you are on point - you eat really well, healthily, so it balances it out.

Get it out of your system tonight, write down what you intend on eating tomorrow in your mfp and stick to it. X

I'm currently 8 lb heavier than Saturday. Which is disgusting, I feel sick from eating a load of crap I didn't need or want but I did it anyway?

I don't know what I'm having tomorrow, struggling to get my head in the game but I'm not having any crisps, chocolate, bread, fizzy pop, or biscuits. I intend to stay within points and have 2 litres water on top of my 4 cups of tea xx

Oh one more thing - thanks xx

:)

You aren't actually 8lb heavier - it's food weight. If you have the rest of the week as fantastic days you can turn it around. Even if its a sts - it's ok.

To pick yourself up after a binge is amazing strength and if I can do it then you can Teri xx

I had a big binge on Friday was 7lbs heavier Saturday morning and its all come off and an extra pound- I know I was sick on Saturday so that helped but been drinking loads of water and it really has helped, stick to daily points from tomorrow till wi and your be fine. The thing is when you are in the zone you do so well, we all have those bad few days but all the good days more than make up for it.

:)

You aren't actually 8lb heavier - it's food weight. If you have the rest of the week as fantastic days you can turn it around. Even if its a sts - it's ok.

To pick yourself up after a binge is amazing strength and if I can do it then you can Teri xx

Thank you. It's in there somewhere. Hopefully I can stick with it tomorrow then I should be fine xx

I had a big binge on Friday was 7lbs heavier Saturday morning and its all come off and an extra pound- I know I was sick on Saturday so that helped but been drinking loads of water and it really has helped, stick to daily points from tomorrow till wi and your be fine. The thing is when you are in the zone you do so well, we all have those bad few days but all the good days more than make up for it.

I was 100 % motivated then it's like someone flicked a switch I'm all over the place. I could do with an early night but madam won't drop off xx

Found you again, hoping I can help keep you motivated like you have me. We all have blips every now and then but it's a marathon not a sprint so don't worry if you had a short break. Xx

Thank you. I don't know whats wrong with me I was doing great. I think I can try limit the damage.

Tomorrow -
Omelette for breakfast 4pp

Ham salad for lunch 3pp
Fromage ww 1pp
Grapefruit 0pp

Ww sweet and sour 8pp for tea.

Milk allowance tea 2pp

I think its once you get the taste of bad food it takes over, I have weeks when I do well but if I have a chocolate bar I seem to get the taste for bad stuff. I can have the odd bad day and get back on it the next but if I have a few bad days then I go completely off track- its good to understand what makes us fall of plan. I hope Naomi's fast asleep now, tomorrow looks good, I find planning a head really helps x

So much more peaceful when they're asleep isn't it, luckily I got both mine off at 6.30 tonight. X

oasis6918 said:
She's flat out now, both my babies are xx

My littlest has just been up!

Sorry you've had a bad few days, but you're tackling it, you've fessed up and planned tomorrow, a few 100% days will minimise the damage, we all self sabotage now and again, just remember that you are in control and have the strength to make a choice, and remember how hard you've worked to get that weight off so far and how good it feels getting losses.

Keep talking to us if you find tomorrow hard x

Back