Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Thank you everyone a bit wobbly today but 100 % I did get a bit carried away had a whole big tub of fat free yogurt it was so flipping nice and I'm not bothered by yogurt usually it cost me 10pp but I till have 7 left. Will have to have a pepper and onion omelette for tea tonight keep me going xx

Yes, I think I will try and keep my gain as low as possible and see how I go xx

Well done. I'm super bloated from impending TOTM so I don't even know if I'll get a loss this week. Humph :/ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had 3 pints squash today, 4 cups of tea. My scales are still up 6lb and I haven't even had my tea yet. I seem to still be putting on weight and I was pretty good today. I'm about to get another pint of juice and a cup of tea. I'm too annoyed to eat but all I can do it stay on plan and hope for the best. Your loss was amazing donna well done. Louise, I'm sure you can still lose. Good luck xx

If you have had that much fluid today of course you will weigh more. Don't eat after tea a d weigh after your morning wee and I'll bet you'll have lost a bit.

I hope I lose! Or even a sts would be ok :) x

Water weighs a hell if a lot, def weigh in morning first thing and you should see the difference.
Chin up xx

If water weighs loads how come the more water we drink the more were supposed to lose? Confused.
I will keep my fingers crossed until the morning xx

oasis6918 said:
If water weighs loads how come the more water we drink the more were supposed to lose? Confused.

Water weighs a lot, but the more you drink the less you retain as your body knows it doesn't need to hang onto if IYSWIM?

don't know how it works but it does, it cures water retention; big wee in the morning then jump on scales and the numbers should be going back down.xxx

Water weighs a lot, but the more you drink the less you retain as your body knows it doesn't need to hang onto if IYSWIM?

Oh yeah. I guess that makes sense ill keep drinking as much as I can take xx

Thank god I didn't have to explain that coz it would have been long winded and complicated but the girls above got it in one :)

It is confusing but I guess the extra water helps flush out the bad stuff too so it's all good.

Have a good 100% day tomorrow too :) x

Great, massive fail again today. I have no low point food or snacks, no fruit or veg in. I get paid Friday. I have to go to wi Saturday but wish I could get out of it xx

Today's food.

Chicken for breakfast

Ham for snack no 1

Lunch chicken salad, salad cream and yogurt

Tea 2x burger in a bun grilled on the George forman. Unfortunately I had it with white rolls, a bit of butter and cheese slices.

Way over points though xx

Re: FB Store cupboard ingredients.

Basil, oregano, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, chilli powder, cumin, coriander, thyme, pasta, rice, Tom purée, chicken stock cubes.

The pots of spices are cheap in aldi.

You can make all sorts of stuff with those as a base.
You could make curry, pasta sauce, chicken stew liquid, parsley sauce (if you have plain flour)

If you have carrots and celery and onions you can bulk out sauces making them more filling.

Hope that helps a bit xxx

Yes that is great thanks. I'll add it to my shopping list for Friday. Thank you xx

Yes that is great thanks. I'll add it to my shopping list for Friday. Thank you xx

All you need to do then is google basic sauce for pasta/chicken/meat etc and bob's your muvvas Bruv :D xx

Lol you make me laugh. I can always count on you to cheer me up. Thanks. Well I'm sat here chewing my face off but I WILL NOT go in the kitchen. After my film I'm going to shower then bed and breakfast soon as I am upstairs ill be fine xx

Back