Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

My kids hardly get to go to the beach, only handful times throughout the year as we live miles away it really looks beautiful :) that's thing with walking there's only so much you can pile on to a buggy, Jack looks like he walks well :)

It probably is water retention and my feet always seem to swell- not had much water today- so I'll have a couple glasses before bed.

Ah he's a great walker has been for a while although yesterday managed to trip over in his wellies went flying and hit the deck but he was okay. It honestly looked like he smashed his face off the floor. Keep up with the water hun so it gets rid of it xx

We have so many beaches close by and they beautiful but we never really go, I think when Amelia a bit bigger we will go and enjoy more. We have a park two mins walk too so we been taking Amelia there a bit and she loves the lil swings etc.
still looking out for a light weight stroller so if any one recommends any that will be great??????
Love my pram but Amelia is feeling to restricted in it now and wants to be sitting right up.

Hun I just bought one from argos it was half price from 70 quid. I though it'd be pretty basic but it's really good, really sturdy and has an its so light and Naomi doesn't mind being in it x

I've realised half way through Naomi nicking Jacks breakfast that it's hazelnut chocolate spread. Will it be okay? It only really normal nuts and peanuts I need to be careful of? X

oasis6918 said:
I've realised half way through Naomi nicking Jacks breakfast that it's hazelnut chocolate spread. Will it be okay? It only really normal nuts and peanuts I need to be careful of? X

Yeah will be fine, mine had stuff with nuts in from teeny, as long as you don't have a family history of nut allergies it's good for them x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, she loved it!!
So today -

Breakfast -
Yogurts 2pp

Lunch - PICNIC
Ham and cheese thins 9pp
Crisps 3pp
Hob nob 2pp
Apple

Dinner -
Bbq chicken, red onion and peppers 5pp

Milk allowance 2pp
Hobnob 2pp

25pp so far, got 9 left.

Earned 4 activity points

Loved the fb pics, Naomi's growing up quick - she looks so pretty in her dress :)

Your day looks good, well done! Xx

I never had anything else last night so I'm pleased.

Today
Breakfast -
Yogurt, apple and strawberries 1pp

Snack -
Hob nobs 4pp

Lunch -
Ham and cheese thins 9pp
Crisps 3pp

Snack -
Crunchie 5pp

Tea -
Weight watchers sweet and sour 8pp

30pp so far
3 litres water plus whatever I have at gym and after

Got power hoop tonight hopefully have had to make doctors appointment because I've had constant palpitations since Sunday evening so hopefully it's nothing xx

Good day :)

Fingers crossed for docs xx hope it's nothing to worry about. Better to be safe though. X

I'm absolutely gutted, the doctor has advised against my exercise class he said he advises against any vigorous exercise until we get to the bottom of what's up. Blood pressure was fine but when he tested my oxygen and heart rate its 111 and it's supposed to be 70 :-( I am having bloods and ecg on Monday. I'm absolutely gutted I had 3 exercise classes this week xx

I don't think he thought it was anything like that but I'm not sure. I'll have to see what happens after my tests Monday xx

I don't think he thought it was anything like that but I'm not sure. I'll have to see what happens after my tests Monday xx

Good luck for tests. You could do a Leslie sansone walk on YouTube. The 1 mile one is only 15 mins and its gentle. You can count it on mfp as 4mph for 15 mins.

Keep me posted friendling xxx

Will do hun thanks. Just found out there is a thyroid condition/disease that runs in my family and since they are specifically testing my thyroid I'm going to ask they them to test it so it can be ruled out at least xx

Will do hun thanks. Just found out there is a thyroid condition/disease that runs in my family and since they are specifically testing my thyroid I'm going to ask they them to test it so it can be ruled out at least xx

Good thinking batman. You'll be fine xx

So today -

Breakfast -
Cheese and crackers 6pp

Snack -
Apple and a chocolate popcorn bar 2pp

Lunch -
Salmon and broccoli melt 8pp
Grapefruit
Yogurt 1pp

Snack -
Crunchie 5pp

Dinner -
Chicken and veg with gravy 6pp

28pp so far

Last edited:
2.5lb off today, had a busy day. Doing filling and healthy.

Breakfast/late breakfast -
Cereal bar 3pp
Crisps 3pp
Milk 2pp

Lunch -
Tuna pasta 4pp

Dinner -
Fajitas 9pp

Choc cake 4pp

Wine 5pp

I am and I'm not if that makes sense, still no smaller clothes size but my friend came over today and said I'd lost loads of weight xx

Back