Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

That's really nice that your friend notice, sometimes its hard to notice on yourself, your probably getting close to dropping a dress size- won't be long, I have to lose at least 2 -3st before I can squeeze into the next size down and yet some people seem to drop a size really quickly- suppose it depends where the weight is coming off x

Those pics on fb, there's on of jack I think, with someone crouching down next to him. Is that you?? If so, you can totally tell you have lost weight all over your body! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's really nice that your friend notice, sometimes its hard to notice on yourself, your probably getting close to dropping a dress size- won't be long, I have to lose at least 2 -3st before I can squeeze into the next size down and yet some people seem to drop a size really quickly- suppose it depends where the weight is coming off x

Yeah that's the thing my leader says that when you drop about 10lb but I've dropped 17.5lb so far and I'm STILL stuck between a size 16 and 18. But my clothes feel looser, better take my measurements again and see what happens xx

Those pics on fb, there's on of jack I think, with someone crouching down next to him. Is that you?? If so, you can totally tell you have lost weight all over your body! Xxx

Not sure but I'm usually the one taking the photos its probably my sister lol and shes a size 10 or 12 xx

Not sure but I'm usually the one taking the photos its probably my sister lol and shes a size 10 or 12 xx

Hmmmm maybe coz whoever it was looked liked you. Anyway, I'm sure you look fab :) it's how you feel anyway, and feeling your clothes get looser is wonderful!! My mum offered to take my clothes in but I'm hesitant coz I'm enjoying them being so loose :) :)

Hope you have a good day. Did Naomi get off to sleep ok? Xx

Yeah possibly!! I need to find something to wear for a christening on 9th June and I know I'm just going to hate the whole clothes shopping process. Naomi fell asleep about 9.30 I think maybe shortly after, but she didn't wake until after 8 this morning so that was alright xx

Today, I'm doing filling and healthy too.

Breakfast -
Tuna and salad cream on crisp bread 3pp

Dinner -
Sunday dinner, 5 veg, beef, potatoes, Yorkshires and gravy 10pp

Snacks -
Ww biscuit bar 2pp

Milk 2pp

43pp out of 49

Yeah possibly!! I need to find something to wear for a christening on 9th June and I know I'm just going to hate the whole clothes shopping process. Naomi fell asleep about 9.30 I think maybe shortly after, but she didn't wake until after 8 this morning so that was alright xx

I dread clothes shopping for special occasions but you've got 4 wi's till the 9th- your averages losses seem to be between 2-3 lb per week so that could be a nice chunk off by then :) if your clothes are feeling looser your probably getting close to the next size down. My mini target is the 7th June so we can do this together- got 5lb to go.

Simply filling plan looks great x

Thank you. Yeah I think 5 weeks so I'm going to do my best. I messed up with Sunday dinner, I put on mint sauce without thinking and mil makes it sugar and water :-( I don't know how to point it and to be honest probably don't have enough points left xx

Totally messed up today for tea with food I feel awful.

Tomorrow I'm going to have to be very strict.

Breakfast -
Melon 0pp

Snack -
Apple and yogurt 1pp

Lunch -
Cup a soup 3pp
Yogurt 1pp
Grapefruit 0pp
Crisps 3pp

Snack -
Caramel wafer 1pp

Dinner -
Chicken chargrill, onions and peppers 4pp

Milk 2pp

Total - 15pp

Breakfast -
Melon 0pp

Snack -
Apple and yogurt 1pp

Lunch -
Cup a soup 3pp
Yogurt 1pp
Grapefruit 0pp
Crisps 3pp

Snack -
Caramel wafer 1pp

Dinner -

Milk 2pp

Total - 15pp

Good luck Teri, one bad day shouldn't do too much damage.

Have a good day xx

wow that's a low day teri.x

My food is alright but low points but I've got lots of low point snacks with me as well so I'm not restricting myself so I would like to stay under 26pp so I've still got 11pp to play with :) x

oasis6918 said:

Breakfast -
Melon 0pp

Snack -
Apple and yogurt 1pp

Lunch -
Cup a soup 3pp
Yogurt 1pp
Grapefruit 0pp
Crisps 3pp

Snack -
Caramel wafer 1pp

Dinner -

Milk 2pp

Total - 15pp

Sounds like a great plan, enjoy :)

well done for yesterday :) how was today?

are you gonna join the christmas challenge? 50 lbs off in 32 weeks = 1.5 a week so nice and easy :) its in the wemitts x

Yes I'm there!!!! Yesterday I did fine, today I went 3pp over as my tea was so yummy!!

Breakfast -
Melon, and yogurt 1pp

Snack -
Apple, wafer 1pp
Popcorn choc 2pp

Lunch -
Cup a soup 3pp
Crisps 3pp
Yogurt 1pp

Snack -
Wafer 1pp
Ww biscuit x 2 4pp

Dinner -
Stir fry chicken, peppers, onions, spicy sauce, noodles 16pp
Cheese 3pp

Milk - 2pp

Total points - 42pp today moss

Crap just realised I went 8pp over about believe it. Will take them off tomorrow's points xx

Well done :) you'll be fine. Your tea looks yummy :)

Do you want me to add you to the list or are you gonna do it? X

Back