Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

So yesterday I had a good day food wise, drank 6 pints of juice and 5 cups of tea, did a spin class and earned 11 activity points which I didn't use.
Went to bed weighing 15.5 woke up weighing 15.6. Gutted I never weigh more over night. so far I have gained a lb this week on my scales they have been 15.5 since Tuesday. Not happy at all :-( x

So yesterday I had a good day food wise, drank 6 pints of juice and 5 cups of tea, did a spin class and earned 11 activity points which I didn't use.
Went to bed weighing 15.5 woke up weighing 15.6. Gutted I never weigh more over night. so far I have gained a lb this week on my scales they have been 15.5 since Tuesday. Not happy at all :-( x

Give it a few hours and that weight will drop! You drank an enormous amount yesterday, it'll take til lunch time to get our of your system! I bet if you have 2 more great days you'll be in for a Fab loss this week :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks!! So today
Breakfast -
Cheese on chilli crackers 5pp
Milk 2pp

Snack -
Wafer 1pp

Lunch -
Pasta pouch thing 8pp
Crisps 5pp

Snack -
Melon
Banana
Crunchie 5pp

Dinner -
Stir fry, chicken, peppers, onions 5pp

31pp
2 litres weak squash
4 cups tea
1 can diet pop

Scales are still the same. I'm so annoyed, all this hard work just isn't paying off. Yes this week I had a slice and half of pizza and half a pitta bread which was off plan but I've had worse weeks and still lost and drinking loads of water isn't making a difference either so I'm going to cut that down x

Hi, sorry to hear the scales haven't been kind to you. It's so frustrating when you know you've been sticking to plan & working so hard for a loss. Try not to lose heart, the weight will come off soon. When this has happened to me in the past I always weigh the next day & quite often I have been pleasantly surprised by a loss.

TJ x

Thank you.

Today -

Breakfast -
Cheese and crackers 3pp
Milk 2pp

Snack -
Apple
Wafer 1pp

Lunch -
Stir fry 7pp
Crisps 5pp

Snack -
Ww biscuit 2pp
Crisps 3pp
Ww biscuit 2pp

Dinner -
Toffee dessert 3pp
Aero bar 6pp

4 cups tea
1.5 litre water

Body pump exercise class

33 daily points
1 exercise point used

Thanks hun hope so, I do intend to get it all off by Christmas so we will see lol. Going to leave wi til 9.45 I think as late as possible ha ha to see if I can get anything else off. I'm just not eating or drinking anything until then xx

Thanks hun hope so, I do intend to get it all off by Christmas so we will see lol. Going to leave wi til 9.45 I think as late as possible ha ha to see if I can get anything else off. I'm just not eating or drinking anything until then xx

Good luck, was thinking of you earlier. Hope the scales are kind xxx

Me too ill update once I'm at class. It's chucking down so I hope my trousers don't get wet and weigh me down?!!!! X

Me too ill update once I'm at class. It's chucking down so I hope my trousers don't get wet and weigh me down?!!!! X

take some spare ones to change into when you get there? or weigh in your pants? :D xxx

Ha ha no one wants to see my arse at the scales. I lost 2lb!! Very pleasantly surprised and for once my scales matched hers.
I'm 5.5lb into my summer challenge of 18lb and total loss from classes is 19.5lb.
Total loss since Naomi born is 3st 6lb x

Have snacked a bit this morning -

Cereal bar 2pp
Milk and sugar 3pp
Peanut bar ww 2pp
Bbq crisps 2pp
Cake bar 4pp

Just a bit ;-)

Lunch -
Ww meatballs meal with cheese 14pp

Dinner -
Garlic chargrills x2, omelette and beans 15pp

33pp dailies
13pp weeklies

Ww icecream 4pp

2 cups of tea

Last edited:
Next week plan.
I will be changing a few things this week and will be going by the following rules -

3 litres water every day.
8 hour diet rule, only eating between 10 and 6
No fizzy pop
Bigger meals
Less or no snacks

Wish me luck!! X

Next week plan.
I will be changing a few things this week and will be going by the following rules -

3 litres water every day.
8 hour diet rule, only eating between 10 and 6
No fizzy pop
Bigger meals
Less or no snacks

Wish me luck!! X

If I can do it then I'm sure you can :) you'll have a fab loss if you stick to it xxx

Back